Tata Harrier Looks User Reviews
Looks User Reviews of Tata Harrier
- All (2224)
- Mileage (97)
- Performance (201)
- Looks (768)
- Comfort (332)
- Engine (228)
- Interior (319)
- Power (266)
I purchased XZA dual-tone, totally satisfied with the performance. Proud to be the owner of such a great vehicle. The only constraint or negative point was the experience with the dealer. Gokulam Motors Kochi. But then also the sales of executive managed to meet the commitments being within the limits. Tata please look into the performance of your ...
- 21 Likes
- Write Comment
After having owned and driven Maruti Suzuki and Ford Sedans for over 20 years, I was looking to upgrade to an SUV. My requirement was a diesel automatic SUV with comfortable cabin space and boot space and preferably a panoramic sunroof. After "test-driving" equivalent cars I zeroed in on Tata XZA+ Dark Edition. I am really thrilled with the perform...
- 27 Likes
- 1 Comment
The best car you can buy at this price point Proper SUV feeling plush and premium interiors well-sorted ride and handling takes our Indian roads with a smile. It's pricier than the smaller competitors like Creta, Seltos but it is bigger, more powerful and premium than those there is no other direct competitor of harrier other than upcoming xuv500 a...
I have just purchased Automatic, dark with Sunroof dark edition in Nagpur from Jaika Motor, before buying compared Jeep compass. Harrier back seat comfort is better, sunroof is awesome, Auto gear is a smooth, music system and sound quality is outstanding. The drive is comfortable. Traveled 600km with a short interval, no tiredness. The cabin is sou...
The interior of the car is amazing compared to other competitors. Drive quality is very comfortable. Looks of the car are outstanding. Highway experience is very smooth and especially on Indian roads, you will feel comfortable on such road because of the well-designed design of the astonishing car. Engine displacement is also great in short overall...
I would say this is out of the league. A bit on the expensive side but completely justifiable. A complete SUV with all the safety features. The top-end is a couple of lakhs costlier than the top-end of Seltos and Creta. But after taking a test drive I realized it is offering a lot more in those couple of extra lakhs. Space is enormous inside and yo...
- 9 Likes
- 1 Comment
The reason I like Harrier is its long wheelbase which gives a different and great look to the car also has a good height in comparison to other cars in the segment but still Harrier should have a 4X4 drive that helps the vehicle to enhance. Its power and also should offer a sunroof at this price range.
I have 2020 Harrier XZA+, I would say it is a wonderful SUV. Best Suv in this quality across all segments. I would say the ride quality of the Harrier is better than any other car in any segment. And, as we all know, Safety in Tata cars is even better than top-end. German cars and it is felt when we sit in Harrier. DNA (frame) Of discovery sport, t...
- 27 Likes
- 1 Comment
Tata as always amazed me with their products that are solidly built and provides the best in class comfort. The same goes for the Tata Harrier. The moment you close the doors, you realize that you are in the safe zone now. Superb built quality, solid looks, spot-on ride comfort and full of power and thrust. You take it anywhere and you will always ...
High-performance impressive looks amazing drive really enjoying it awesome service safety is at high level feels energetic when we sit in it awesome pickup I have done a race in it and I won by 1km gap but due to its older image the cars are not bought by people interior is the excellent engine is great.
- 5 Likes
- Write Comment
Very comfortable, safe, powerful, heavy, premium, rich look, jabarjast, dhansu car. While you drive this car you feel proper SUV, even on the bumpy rough way, and not too much heavy like Fortuner, it is beautifully lovable. Heavily loaded features, its powerful engine gives you smoothness drive and as you know TATA never comprises safety features.
My car was giving me so luxury fell. My car comfort is so much good. And the design of my car was looking so amazing. My car AC vents are so cooling and all auto climate control. And my car was giving 40.5 kmpl mileage. And my car steering was so smooth like butter. And my car reverse camera was so clear no problem during reverse. My car has a lot ...
The tata harrier is just a phenomenal car it goes like 0-100 in no time and you can get best controlling on the vehicle among the segment due to the omega platform from JLR. while sitting in it you get the best commanding position on the road and its looks are also very good ( in my personal opinion) its panoramic sunroof is massive it creates the ...
This car is very good and looks are like a monster and can be compared with Toyota Fortuner. It's performance are perfectly as an arrow. It's speed is very good at the time on highway which doesn't let you dissapointed. When we took the test drive for the first time, I fell in love with this car and booked it immediately.
Firstly talking about the looks I really like the design of this car especially with the atlas black edition, ride quality of this car is top notch not as good as a compass but in its price bracket, its top class and the new tyres are good compared to the previous one also accompanied by the new sunroof and the new gearbox. It's now much greater va...
Tata Harrier is a speechless SUV because Tata gives us lot of comfort sefty and best handling experience in the Harrier and best is low maintenance cost. Harrier's design looks like a posh car we can use to showoff. In the field of sefty Harrier got 5 stars that mean Tata Harrier is India's safest car.
Most dashing and highly secured car. Most Attractive and muscular car. Having most of security-related features and comforts in the car is simply world-class. Also, have a powerful engine that gives an absolutely fantastic performance that realises the power. As per structural design looks very fabulous.
The best compact SUV in the segment though it's not a compact SUV for its sheer performance and size compared to other cars in India. Tata cars had a reputation of using low quality plastics inside the cabin and emitting a lot of smoke. But over time they have improved a lot and it's evident in this car. It's so powerful offering an amazing drive q...
It is very good looking and comfortable for driving and good space and feels you relax. On all seats. the engine is very powerful for any type of road and hill area or other. I will try in Ganga sand near the Ganga river in 3 gear without over Pixelmator. I recommend it to everyone.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Tata Harrier
- Harrier XECurrently ViewingRs.13,84,000*EMI: Rs. 32,83217.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XMCurrently ViewingRs.15,15,000*EMI: Rs. 35,72217.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XMA ATCurrently ViewingRs.16,40,000*EMI: Rs. 38,48517.0 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XTCurrently ViewingRs.16,40,000*EMI: Rs. 38,48517.0 kmplManual
- Harrier Camo XTCurrently ViewingRs.16,50,000*EMI: Rs. 37,44417.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XT Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.16,50,000*EMI: Rs. 38,70917.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XT plusCurrently ViewingRs.17,20,000*EMI: Rs. 40,25317.0 kmplManual
- Harrier Camo XT PlusCurrently ViewingRs.17,30,000*EMI: Rs. 39,21217.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XT plus Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.17,30,000*EMI: Rs. 40,45517.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XZCurrently ViewingRs.17,65,000*EMI: Rs. 41,22817.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.17,75,000*EMI: Rs. 41,45117.0 kmplManual
- Harrier Camo XZCurrently ViewingRs.17,85,000*EMI: Rs. 40,43117.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.17,85,000*EMI: Rs. 41,67517.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ PlusCurrently ViewingRs.18,90,000*EMI: Rs. 43,99117.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XZA ATCurrently ViewingRs.18,95,000*EMI: Rs. 44,09217.0 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZ Plus Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.19,00,000*EMI: Rs. 44,21517.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XZA Dual Tone ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,05,000*EMI: Rs. 44,31617.0 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier Camo XZ PlusCurrently ViewingRs.19,10,000*EMI: Rs. 43,17417.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ Plus Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.19,10,000*EMI: Rs. 44,43817.0 kmplManual
- Harrier Camo XZA ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,15,000*EMI: Rs. 43,29617.0 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZA Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,15,000*EMI: Rs. 44,54017.0 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZA Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,99,500*EMI: Rs. 46,39717.0 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZA Plus Dual Tone ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,20,000*EMI: Rs. 46,85617.0 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier Camo XZA Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,30,000*EMI: Rs. 45,81517.0 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZA Plus Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,30,000*EMI: Rs. 47,08017.0 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Can 5.6 ft height person drive Tata Harrier?
Compare specifications of Tata Harrier and MG hector plus sharp
In which variant of Tata Harrier, TPMS available?
Whats it the price of electronic wire kit and sunroof of Tata Harrier?
What is the tyre size of Tata Harrier?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Tata Harrier?
Does Tata Harrier have automatic climate control?
Does the Tata Harrier have a sunroof?
On Tata Harrier :- Exchange Bonus up to Rs...
Trending Tata Cars