Nissan Magnite User Reviews
Nissan Magnite User Reviews
- All (133)
- Mileage (17)
- Performance (16)
- Looks (51)
- Comfort (14)
- Engine (22)
- Interior (15)
- Power (4)
Took a test drive recently. This car is definitely a value for money proposition. The engine is a 3-cylinder unit, so yes, there are vibrations that are even visible on the doors. It's perfectly acceptable especially considering the fantastic performance of the turbocharged version. CVT rubber band effect is well controlled too. Please do not compa...
Taken Magnite XE Non turbo delivery yesterday and driven 210km long, got 15.8kmpl with 5 people in the car. Good pickup, I didn't feel any under power issues with the engine. Good car with the best price. And also vehicle 4 star rated safety. Thank You
- 37 Likes
- 2 Comments
The gear shifting rod & knob is so old type. Gear shifting is not smooth DRL should be started at XL level Boot space is required more for an SUV, Back outside view from the driver seat is very very less. The stoplight is fitted in the wrong place on the back windshield. The overall presentation is so so.
Magnite has pleasantly surprised many with its uniqueness. It stands out of the crowd with its styling. The only car which connects both the sub SUV and hatchback segment with the perfect blend of technology, quality, and pricing. All the comparison s on the downside are with the vehicles that are at least 3-5lakhs above their price range. This cle...
- 9 Likes
- Write Comment
I took the test drive, likewise Attractive, Good ride quality, very spacious, Clutch is ok (not hard), gears are a little notchy but that's negligible, Negligible vibration on idle(same as on diesel cars), good pickup and punchy, Ac and sound quality is good. Overall experience is good. I suggest if the budget is under 10 lac then go for the best c...
Had seen some reviews which spoke regarding vibrations at the start to clarify that recently took a test drive and didn't find any of such vibrations. The car is looking good and strong, I think you can go for it. The only problem is Nissan's service and dealers if they improve on that then you can definitely go for it.
- 24 Likes
- Write Comment
Looks great runs fine, considering the price it's irresistible, Nissan has hit the bull's eye if Nissan keeps the same approach and attitude in India " Best Price Max Features Good Looks And Great Service" it will be able to grab a considerable market share in India. For Nissan, we can say better it's late than never.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Nissan Magnite
- Magnite XECurrently ViewingRs.5,49,000*EMI: Rs. 12,26418.75 kmplManual
- Magnite XLCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*EMI: Rs. 13,27318.75 kmplManual
- Magnite XVCurrently ViewingRs.6,68,000*EMI: Rs. 15,07518.75 kmplManual
- Magnite XV DTCurrently ViewingRs.6,82,000*EMI: Rs. 15,36018.75 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo XLCurrently ViewingRs.6,99,000*EMI: Rs. 15,73020.0 kmplManual
- Magnite XV PremiumCurrently ViewingRs.7,55,000*EMI: Rs. 16,89618.75 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo XVCurrently ViewingRs.7,68,000*EMI: Rs. 17,19420.0 kmplManual
- Magnite XV Premium DTCurrently ViewingRs.7,69,000*EMI: Rs. 17,20218.75 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo XV DTCurrently ViewingRs.7,82,000*EMI: Rs. 17,47920.0 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo CVT XLCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,000*EMI: Rs. 17,64717.7 kmplAutomatic
- Magnite Turbo XV PremiumCurrently ViewingRs.8,45,000*EMI: Rs. 18,80220.0 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo XV Premium OptCurrently ViewingRs.8,55,000*EMI: Rs. 19,01520.0 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo CVT XVCurrently ViewingRs.8,58,000*EMI: Rs. 19,11117.7 kmplAutomatic
- Magnite Turbo XV Premium DTCurrently ViewingRs.8,59,000*EMI: Rs. 19,10820.0 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo XV Premium Opt DTCurrently ViewingRs.8,69,000*EMI: Rs. 19,32120.0 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo CVT XV DTCurrently ViewingRs.8,72,000*EMI: Rs. 19,39617.7 kmplAutomatic
- Magnite Turbo CVT XV PremiumCurrently ViewingRs.9,35,000*EMI: Rs. 20,72017.7 kmplAutomatic
- Magnite Turbo CVT XV Premium OptCurrently ViewingRs.9,45,000*EMI: Rs. 20,93317.7 kmplAutomatic
- Magnite Turbo CVT XV Premium DTCurrently ViewingRs.9,49,000*EMI: Rs. 21,02617.7 kmplAutomatic
- Magnite Turbo CVT XV Prm Opt DTCurrently ViewingRs.9,59,000*EMI: Rs. 21,21717.7 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions