MG Astor Comfort User Reviews
Comfort User Reviews of MG Astor
- All (98)
- Mileage (22)
- Performance (15)
- Looks (43)
- Comfort (23)
- Engine (10)
- Interior (19)
- Power (5)
It is one of the best cars in this mid-sized SUV segment. I took MG Astor Turbo 220 6AT, the performance is super. Mileage: City: 8-12 kmpl, highway:16-20 kmpl. When a turbo engine is added with Torque Converter Transmission, the fuel efficiency is more on highway, infact even better than the manual transmission. This is the best combinat...
This car is good looking, beautiful exterior in red colour. It looks much attractive. The mileage is too good, the comfort is exceptional, and the interior quality is excellent. Even I drove it for 600 km in one go, without taking more than 10-15 mins break for 14-15 hours. I did not feel tired. What a car guys 😀
- 12 Likes
- 2 Comments
The car surprises us on many counts, fully satisfied with the looks, features, comfort, and performance of the car after 2 weeks of usage. It looks and feels very premium. Very unique on the road as it is still a new car. Car is fabulous on all counts. Though the negative point is the Jio network which came inbuilt with the car. Half of the time, t...
It's been a month since I got my hands on the MG Astor Sharp MT, and after driving it for around 2000kms, I can list the pros and cons that I figured out. Pros: 1. The styling is very elegant. 2. Solid build quality and top safety features in this segment. 3. Amazing handling and steering response. 4. Very comfortable for both city and highway...
- 85 Likes
- Write Comment
It has been 9 days since we have got MG Astor Savvy 1.3L turbo in our home, and it has been driven 1300+kms. So here is my experience:- 1. It's a comfortable car. And it feels planted on the road at high speeds too. It has that confidence. Good driving feel. The pickup of the turbo engine is also commendable. 2. Safety features like ADAS, blin...
- 40 Likes
- Write Comment
Rear sitting not comfortable due to mid bump raise. Very uncomfortable for people with good height. Also, the smart variant offers the entire interior ivory. There is no option to change or modify. Mainly the dashboard and side armrest will 100% get dirty with all stains. It's difficult to maintain.
- 16 Likes
- 1 Comment
The car is good-looking, but then the MG Astor is a bit on the pricier side for a hatchback. I think paying 18 lakhs is not worth it. You can get more space and a more comfortable car within the same brand. Even you can get a big large 7 seater SUV, the Mahindra Xuv 700. The Astor looks good with the Mercedes Benz a class copied grill and...
- 16 Likes
- 2 Comments
Why AI assistance is so important in a car. People look for safety, comfort, and interiors in the car, and these people are advertising AI assistance as their main USP. Although the interior is best in the segment, they should advertise another thing more. AI assistance is a normal feature, and anyone can get it by plugging in Alexa in a car
- 46 Likes
- 3 Comments
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of MG Astor
- Astor Style EXCurrently ViewingRs.10,21,800*EMI: Rs.22,556Manual
- Astor StyleCurrently ViewingRs.10,28,000*EMI: Rs.22,876Manual
- Astor Super EXCurrently ViewingRs.11,89,8,00*EMI: Rs.26,207Manual
- Astor SuperCurrently ViewingRs.11,95,800*EMI: Rs.26,518Manual
- Astor Super CVTCurrently ViewingRs.13,38,000*EMI: Rs.29,608Automatic
- Astor Smart EXCurrently ViewingRs.1,351,800*EMI: Rs.29,756Manual
- Astor SmartCurrently ViewingRs.13,58,000*EMI: Rs.30,026Manual
- Astor Sharp EXCurrently ViewingRs.1,445,800*EMI: Rs.31,803Manual
- Astor SharpCurrently ViewingRs.14,58,000*EMI: Rs.32,204Manual
- Astor Smart CVTCurrently ViewingRs.14,78,000*EMI: Rs.32,644Automatic
- Astor Sharp CVTCurrently ViewingRs.15,58,000*EMI: Rs.34,360Automatic
- Astor Smart Turbo ATCurrently ViewingRs.16,48,000*EMI: Rs.36,318Automatic
- Astor Savvy CVTCurrently ViewingRs.16,49,800*EMI: Rs.36,362Automatic
- Astor Savvy CVT RedCurrently ViewingRs.16,59,800*EMI: Rs.36,582Automatic
- Astor Sharp Turbo ATCurrently ViewingRs.17,39,800*EMI: Rs.38,319Automatic
- Astor Savvy Turbo ATCurrently ViewingRs.18,12,800*EMI: Rs.39,889Automatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
How many speaker are in MG Astor Style variant?
Which car is better between MG Astor and Jeep Compass?
Which models has ADAS and AI bot
Which car to choose, Astor and Taigun?
What is the tyre size of MG Astor?
What are the specifications of the music system?
Does MG Astor have automatic climate control?
Does the MG Astor have a sunroof?
Trending MG Cars