MG Astor User Reviews
MG Astor User Reviews
- All (123)
- Mileage (31)
- Performance (19)
- Looks (51)
- Comfort (33)
- Engine (12)
- Interior (26)
- Power (9)
Customers will be assured of safety not just with the new technologies, but also with the opulent and comfortable driving that comes with an automatic, all of which increase the value proposition. With all the technology, MG could be able to handle the finesse necessary, but some consumers might be put off by the car's dismal fuel economy ratings.
MG Astor is value for money car with beautiful interiors and projector headlamps on the base model which is really good. What makes a positive first impression is the 1,349cc aluminum engine's refinement, which for a three-cylinder unit is too good at idle cruising speeds, and doesn't get too vocal when spun faster. In end, it's a good car for long...
Beautiful interiors, good for people who like to drive with a light foot. Feels really premium from both inside and outside. I own Sharp MT and I feel there is a slight lag in 2nd gear pickup, but have gotten used to it over time. The city mileage range from 7(bumper-to-bumper traffic) to -12(relaxed normal city traffic) and on highways, it's 15-16...
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
The best SUV in the segment in comparison with CRETA, Kushaq, Seltos, Nexon, XUV300, and Brezza. Got a test drive and a minor observation in the SUV segment car. But not got any satisfactory decision apart from MG Astor. As it offers the best safety in the segment and cosmetic features as well. Moreover, my comfort and feeling were too good. From t...
This car is very awesome the comfort of the car is very luxurious style, and the safety at this price. MG is the only brand which gives you comfort, safety, luxurious feel, and power. The design of MG Astor is very awesome. Overall the car is very good with good stability.
I own the Mg Astor CVT Sharp, what a luxurious feel I get while getting in a car like Mercedes. Top-notch quality materials used in car interior to exterior with superb paint quality and bold and beautiful design. Silent cabin with fun to drive vehicle and very economical in mileage on highways compared to other petrol cars of 1.5 l...
- 1 Likes
- 1 Comment
Very good and comfortable car, safety features are too good mostly, ADAS feature is too good but the price of sunroof model is too high and it comes only in petrol. It should also have a diesel model because the diesel model gives more average and looks more comfortable than petrol.
I have been driving Astor Sharp MT for almost 1 month now and it drives well. Obviously, you do not get much power but anyways you won't be using this car for racing on the streets. You would use this car for a daily drive in the city and it fulfills that purpose in a nice way. When you talk about the comfort of the car, it is top-notch and far mor...
The design of this car is very appealing, and the colour especially turns heads. It is an SUV but gives me a feeling of a compact car being a tall person. I am a person who likes the car to be at a higher altitude, so this looks perfect. As a fan of music, the speakers are rocking, and perfect to listen to, if you go on long drives.
- 4 Likes
- 1 Comment
I'm driving Astor Sharp CVT for the last six months, overall love the exterior & interior of the car. In this segment, this is the best interior car & outside looks also fresh & very appealing. Here are the Pros & Cons: Pros: 1. As mentioned above the interior & exterior look especially the interior. 2. It gives a smooth...
- 14 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of MG Astor
- Astor Style EXCurrently ViewingRs.10,31,800*EMI: Rs.22,958Manual
- Astor StyleCurrently ViewingRs.10,38,000*EMI: Rs.23,107Manual
- Astor Super EXCurrently ViewingRs.11,99,800*EMI: Rs.26,605Manual
- Astor SuperCurrently ViewingRs.12,05,800*EMI: Rs.26,750Manual
- Astor Super CVTCurrently ViewingRs.13,48,000*EMI: Rs.29,818Automatic
- Astor Smart EXCurrently ViewingRs.13,61,800*EMI: Rs.30,129Manual
- Astor SmartCurrently ViewingRs.13,68,000*EMI: Rs.30,258Manual
- Astor Sharp EXCurrently ViewingRs.14,55,800*EMI: Rs.32,162Manual
- Astor SharpCurrently ViewingRs.14,68,000*EMI: Rs.32,435Manual
- Astor Sharp RedCurrently ViewingRs.14,78,000*EMI: Rs.32,499Manual
- Astor Smart CVTCurrently ViewingRs.14,88,000*EMI: Rs.32,854Automatic
- Astor Sharp CVTCurrently ViewingRs.15,68,000*EMI: Rs.34,592Automatic
- Astor Sharp CVT RedCurrently ViewingRs.15,78,000*EMI: Rs.34,692Automatic
- Astor Smart Turbo ATCurrently ViewingRs.16,58,000*EMI: Rs.36,550Automatic
- Astor Savvy CVTCurrently ViewingRs.16,59,800*EMI: Rs.36,465Automatic
- Astor Savvy CVT RedCurrently ViewingRs.16,69,800*EMI: Rs.36,686Automatic
- Astor Sharp Turbo ATCurrently ViewingRs.17,49,800*EMI: Rs.38,551Automatic
- Astor Savvy Turbo ATCurrently ViewingRs.18,22,800*EMI: Rs.40,037Automatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
How many speaker are in MG Astor Style variant?
Which car is better between MG Astor and Jeep Compass?
Which models has ADAS and AI bot
Which car to choose, Astor and Taigun?
What is the tyre size of MG Astor?
What are the specifications of the music system?
Does MG Astor have automatic climate control?
Does the MG Astor have a sunroof?
Trending MG Cars
- Hector 2022Rs.18.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 20, 2022
- Air EVRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Marvel XRs.30.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2023
- RC-6Rs.18.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 15, 2023
- 3Rs.6.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 06, 2023