Weekly Wrap-up: New Hyundai Santro 2018 & Tata Harrier Expected Prices, Upcoming Cars, Latest Launches And More
Modified On Oct 21, 2018 10:18 AM By CarDekho
From new product launches to some interesting revelations, here’s all that happened in the week that went by
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Expected Prices Now Out: We think it would top at Rs 5.35 lakh. And the starting price might be… Here’s our guess.
- Tata Harrier Bookings Open: Tata’s upcoming SUV can now be booked for a token amount of Rs 30,000. Need a good look at the upcoming SUV? There’s a leaked image of the production-spec Harrier in the story. Check it here.
- MG To Launch Jeep Compass Rival By June 2019: Britain’s MG Motor will make its official entry in India with an SUV that will rival the Jeep Compass. While the carmaker has not officially revealed the upcoming SUV, here’s what we think it might look like.
- Nissan Unveils India-spec Kicks: As expected, the Kicks for India is bigger than the model that is sold overseas. Here's everything that we now know about Nissan’s upcoming Creta rival.
- Fully Loaded Tata Harrier Likely To Cost Over Rs 20 Lakh: Will that be too expensive for a Tata? We can’t wait to see one in the flesh to figure out if it’s worth the hype or not. Read in detail about Harrier’s expected price range here.
- Skoda Superb Sportline: The stately Skoda Superb dons a sporty avatar. Here are all the details you want about the new Sportline variant.
- New Porsche Cayenne: The third-gen Cayenne grows in size but weighs less than before. Most importantly, it’s now available with a hybrid powertrain as well! Find out how much does the new Cayenne cost here.
- 2018 Isuzu mu-X: Isuzu’s humble Fortuner-rival gets a much-needed makeover. To know what all has changed and the corresponding increase in price, read our detailed report here.
- 2018 Maserati GranTurismo: A nose-job, tweaked rear bumper and a new infotainment system, that’s how you can sum up the update to this Maserati. Here’s how much it costs.
Here’s a list of stories to help you make the right decision