Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Mileage User Reviews
Mileage User Reviews of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- All (315)
- Mileage (88)
- Performance (60)
- Looks (85)
- Comfort (87)
- Engine (43)
- Interior (64)
- Power (28)
Appearing larger than previous i10 models, in Hyundai Grand i10 Nios I found - 1) Mileage in the city is less than 17kmpl and on highways around 18kmpl if you are a new driver. 2) Seating is comfortable with more legroom than its counterparts but boot space is less. 3) It's a silent car, which means driving is fun but you have to make sure you pres...
- 7 Likes
- Write Comment
Best hatchback in the segment. Adequate for both city and highway driving. Ultra smooth, good linear pickup and mileage. I drove 1560 KMS in a day and a half as the maximum stretch till now and the car performed well. I own the Asta top-end automatic variant which is feature-packed and the interior feels premium for this budget.
The car is very comfortable and smooth to drive. Mileage is also very good, it has a very good infotainment system with Bluetooth Apple Car Play, and Android Auto. The company should have provided Wi-Fi connectivity to the infotainment system and provisioned to low door lock-unlock sound.
I am driven I10 sports petrol manual for 7 months. My experience in this time performance was excellent, and comfortable sitting. I have driven 250 km non-stop and the mileage it's an amazing 25.1 -25.2 without AC on the highway driving, mileage totally depends on driving style also. The safety you can't comp...
Smooth refined engine. Best infotainment system. Decent Ground clearance. Feels stable on highways as well as city drives. Mileage 23 km without AC and 18 Kmpl with AC in top gear. Short turn radius, easy to park. Decent space inside yet fits in small parking space. Though feels underpowered with AC on. Low on maintenance. A very nice package for a...
The mileage is pretty good and comfort is great. Features are great for its segment. The main point of the i10 Nios is the driving feel. After test driving all the cars in this segment according to features and driving this felt the most comfortable to me and it also satisfied all my needs. It is very compact so it is easy to drive.
Car's comfort is good for average size 3 adults but sometimes we have to adjust a little for three people. car's performance is well but in low RPMs, it feels underpowered and it has less pickup. The car's design is amazing but the width can be more, its features are amazing for a hatchback and well loaded. The boot space is also well. interio...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Grand i10 Nios EraCurrently ViewingRs.5,43,000*EMI: Rs.11,83420.7 kmplManual
- Grand i10 Nios MagnaCurrently ViewingRs.6,12,900*EMI: Rs.13,60020.7 kmplManual
- Grand i10 Nios SportzCurrently ViewingRs.6,81,400*EMI: Rs.15,05220.7 kmplManual
- Grand i10 Nios AMT MagnaCurrently ViewingRs.6,83,700*EMI: Rs.15,11820.7 kmplAutomatic
- Grand i10 Nios Sportz Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.7,11,400*EMI: Rs.15,69020.7 kmplManual
- Grand i10 Nios AMT SportzCurrently ViewingRs.7,44,400*EMI: Rs.16,38820.7 kmplAutomatic
- Grand i10 Nios AstaCurrently ViewingRs.7,57,000*EMI: Rs.16,64920.7 kmplManual
- Grand i10 Nios Turbo SportzCurrently ViewingRs.8,02,100*EMI: Rs.17,49520.7 kmplManual
- Grand i10 Nios AMT AstaCurrently ViewingRs.8,07,500*EMI: Rs.17,71420.7 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the price of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios AMT Diesel?
What is the mileage of the Grand i10 Nios AMT?
Which is better between Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R?
What are the specifications of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Sportz CNG?
What is the tyre size of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios?
What are the specifications of the music system?
Does Hyundai Grand i10 Nios have automatic climate control?
Does the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios have a sunroof?
On Hyundai Grand i10 Nios :- Benefits up ...
Trending Hyundai Cars
- IONIQ 5Rs.50.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 14, 2022
- Alcazar 2023Rs.16.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Kona Electric 2022Rs.23.75 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Grand i10 Nios 2023Rs.5.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 01, 2023
- NexoRs.65.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023