Hyundai Creta Service User Reviews
Service User Reviews of Hyundai Creta
- All (389)
- Mileage (70)
- Performance (55)
- Looks (132)
- Comfort (117)
- Engine (41)
- Interior (63)
- Price (33)
- Service (19)
HYUNDAI CRETA is an SUV with many features that makes it a premium SUV It has many advantages like features not in segment cars, ride and handling quality is very good, because of Hyundai product Creta after-sales service and after-sales value is also very good, it has many features not segment car like semi-digital MID screen, panoramic sunroof, r...
The best SUV for the middle class. Loaded with top-class features, exciting performance, best in terms of mileage with excellent comfort. The car is also amongst the top in terms of space. The boot space is so large, which helps is keeping the luggage of the entire family of 5. The driving pleasure, the engine power is the most attractive thing I f...
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
The best SUV for a middle class. Loaded with top-class features, exciting performance, best in terms of mileage with excellent comfort. The car is also amongst the top in terms of space. The boot space is so large, which helps is keeping the luggage of the entire family of 5. The driving pleasure, the engine power is the most attractive thing, I fi...
Hyundai Creta the ultimate SUV is one of the most popular SUV it has many features first in the segment like twin-tip exhaust, paddle shifters, panoramic sunroof, electronic parking brake, all-black interior with red accents in DCT turbo engine variant, wireless Charging, ventilated seats, advanced blue link technology, rear seat headrest smart air...
Creta is very good car for middle class people. Hyundai gives you the best service and offers. Overall, the car is best in its segment. Its a value for money car. Now a days Kia Seltos and Mg Hector is good competitor for Creta but Creta has less maintaince cost as compared to its competitors.The interior looks and performance is very good. I also ...
The base model has the luxury features which other SUV have in top variants. It has good ground clearance, better millage, air quality control, low average service cost of 5 years than other SUV and its competitors. Hyundai has a wast service centre. Hyundai cars have strong body than Maruti cars. After-sale their service is customer satisfaction.
- 2 Likes
- 1 Comment
The best car ever in the world in this range of 19 lakhs. Its has some best points are- 1) It comes with panoramic sunroof with anti-pinch guard and one-touch open. 2) Its lights, the all-new Hyundai Creta comes with projector led headlamps and led taillamps with all inside led reading lights. 3) Its design all-new Hyundai Creta comes with ve...
The nice car actually overall a great package of comfort, performance, features which makes the look more luxurious and especially at a cheap price. This car was one of the most awaited cars in India of 2020. I had a test drive with this car and which is making me think of buying it. The car is having average mileage which is ok, for this type of c...
I have the 2017 SX Plus model of the Creta, it is a very amazing car with a very smooth to drive. But somehow I feel that the breaks arent that responsive as the braking performance reduces when you try to smash the breaks while approaching a bad phase of the road. When driving through potholes. After-sales services of the car are good the car retu...
Good vehicle, giving the best performance this car is value for money, I loved it very much I suggest everyone buys this car, I am 100% sure that everyone will like this car. The company is offering the best service at the minimum cost and the car has only less maintains. I like this car very much.
I always loved the Creta for its pleasing looks, ride and handling, price and amazing service, but I am really disappointed to see the look of the "all-new Creta." Why can't a global company make beautiful headlights, but follow the crowd and give the same ugly strip of led that looks grumpy and sad, It's important to be innovative and not follow a...
- 6 Likes
- 2 Comments
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Hyundai Creta
- Creta E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.999,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.4 kmplManual
- Creta EX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,49,000*EMI: Rs. 25,90421.4 kmplManual
- Creta S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,277,000*EMI: Rs. 28,76621.4 kmplManual
- Creta SX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.14,51,000*EMI: Rs. 32,64321.4 kmplManual
- Creta SX Opt DieselCurrently ViewingRs.15,79,000*EMI: Rs. 35,50521.4 kmplManual
- Creta SX Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.1,599,000*EMI: Rs. 35,95918.5 kmplAutomatic
- Creta SX Opt Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.17,20,000*EMI: Rs. 38,66818.5 kmplAutomatic
- Creta EXCurrently ViewingRs.999,000*EMI: Rs. 21,26016.8 kmplManual
- Creta SCurrently ViewingRs.1,172,000*EMI: Rs. 25,75316.8 kmplManual
- Creta SXCurrently ViewingRs.13,46,000*EMI: Rs. 29,54116.8 kmplManual
- Creta SX IVTCurrently ViewingRs.14,94,000*EMI: Rs. 32,76316.9 kmplAutomatic
- Creta SX Opt IVTCurrently ViewingRs.16,15,000*EMI: Rs. 35,39516.9 kmplAutomatic
- Creta SX TurboCurrently ViewingRs.1,616,000*EMI: Rs. 35,41916.8 kmplAutomatic
- Creta SX Opt TurboCurrently ViewingRs.1,720,000*EMI: Rs. 37,68216.8 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Trending Hyundai Cars