Hyundai Creta Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Hyundai Creta
- All (1624)
- Mileage (290)
- Performance (225)
- Looks (423)
- Comfort (538)
- Engine (222)
- Interior (219)
- Power (233)
- Price (188)
I have been using Hyundai Creta for the last 8 months now. Have already driven it 20,000 km and I am in love with the car. I bought Creta 1.6 petrol automatic and the driving experience is top notch. I prefer driving my creta rather than my BMW. It's that good. The features are adequate in the car, not too many but important and necessary features....
- 1 Likes
- Write Comment
Hyundai Creta is the best choice for a middle-class family. Premium look and highly fuel-efficient compared to other SUV which falls under this price range. And the best part is the low maintenance cost. Ultimately a go through for the once looking an SUV for a reasonable price.
Hyundai Creta is one of the most sporty designed cars at this time. Great engine and everything in this car. The all black interior looks perfect with the diamond cut alloys the car looks decently sexy. The interior of this car is spacious. This car perfect at this price point of view. I simply love this car! I bought the car in 2015 and it still l...
Hi, My review is based on comparison with the other cars in the segment. Performance: 4.5/5 Mileage: 4/5 Ride Comfort: 5/5 Safety: 4.5/5 Exteriors: 5/5 Interiors: 4.5/5 Smooth and refined, cabin insulated, feel cocooned, punchy diesel engine, there is only a little lag at high rev (5000-6000 rpm). Overtaking though is very easy, the car responds to...
It is a comfortable and reliable car and its resale value is so much good and also it is good looking features are enough. Its price is affordable for the middle class family's also it is good for daily driving purposes. It has the sporty type of look in some variants like SX dual-tone variant. Its best in its segment for me.
Feel very comfortable for driving long drive and also comfortable for sitting at the back side. Having very good shocks effect and even on the rough road also feels very comfortable. Worth for money. Great sub in low price I love this car the perfect SUV try it now. Supercar perfect family car the best car of 2019. Best price and guaranteed servic...
It is a stunning looking car in the price range, the engine is very smooth, the legroom is a bit less than other cars and the interior is very plain and not at all eye-catching, in short, if you have a budget for around 14 lakhs, go for it, but if you can afford a bit more go for the Tata harrier.
Ultimate driving experience with loaded handy technology in Hyundai Creta. After 9 months of drive, there is no issue found. Even space so much intelligently manage by the Hyundai in the Creta. At the price of 16 lakh around its a best compact SUV in comparison to others. Sound quality and inbuild player is awesome. Hyundai provides the ultimate ma...
Creta is a complete package, first, I was going for Jeep compass but it is too overpriced for the features it is providing. Creta on the other hand Equally powerful Equally comfortable Better handling Light clutch And a second quicker than the Compass. And there is a huge price gap between the two.
Best selling car in the segment. It is a power packed machine with luxury along with all the bells and whistles you need. Performance is linear and not racket feel. But pricing is a bit on the higher side. Well, Tata Harrier or ford EcoSport would be a nice competitor to this. And Hyundai has got good after sales and network too so that u can relax...
We got our Hyundai creta on June 4 2017,till then our driving experience was filled with fun and joy. Speaking of the engine the car is packed upped with 1.6 Diesel engine which is so refined and smooth.the car is packed up with some great suspensions, you cannot fell any bump on the road .creta is not completely a adventure machine but it can do f...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Compare Variants of Hyundai Creta
- Creta 1.4 E Plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs. 22,93122.1 kmplManual
- Creta 1.4 EX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,07,167*EMI: Rs. 26,28422.1 kmplManual
- Creta 1.6 EX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,96,808*EMI: Rs. 28,69420.5 kmplManual
- Creta 1.4 S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,97,918*EMI: Rs. 28,33222.1 kmplManual
- Creta 1.6 S Automatic DieselCurrently ViewingRs.13,36,033*EMI: Rs. 30,95217.6 kmplAutomatic
- Creta 1.6 SX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.13,66,797*EMI: Rs. 32,54820.5 kmplManual
- Creta 1.6 SX Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.14,21,207*EMI: Rs. 33,76920.5 kmplManual
- Creta 1.6 SX Automatic DieselCurrently ViewingRs.15,27,394*EMI: Rs. 36,23617.6 kmplAutomatic
- Creta 1.6 SX Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.15,43,564*EMI: Rs. 36,55220.5 kmplManual
- Creta 1.6 SX Option Executive DieselCurrently ViewingRs.15,72,064*EMI: Rs. 37,20620.5 kmplManual
- Creta 1.6 E PlusCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs. 22,86015.8 kmplManual
- Creta 1.6 EX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.10,92,191*EMI: Rs. 25,67115.8 kmplManual
- Creta 1.6 SXCurrently ViewingRs.12,32,533*EMI: Rs. 28,78915.8 kmplManual
- Creta 1.6 SX Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.12,87,040*EMI: Rs. 30,00415.8 kmplManual
- Creta 1.6 SX AutomaticCurrently ViewingRs.13,82,362*EMI: Rs. 32,15614.8 kmplAutomatic
- Creta 1.6 SX OptionCurrently ViewingRs.13,94,437*EMI: Rs. 32,39515.8 kmplManual
- Creta 1.6 SX Option ExecutiveCurrently ViewingRs.14,22,937*EMI: Rs. 33,01215.8 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
On Hyundai Creta :- Cash Discount up to Rs...
Trending Hyundai Cars