Mahindra Ssangyong Cars
Back in 1963 the 'Ha Dong-hwan Motor Co' was formed with the merger of two separate entities 'Ha Dong-hwan Motor Workshop' and ' Dongbang Motor Co'. Later in 1977, the company changed its name to ' Dong-A Motor', which after eleven years was taken over by Ssangyong Business Group in 1986 and changed its name to SsangYong Motor.
The Mahindra Ssangyong brand was on sale in India. It’s famous for its Mahindra Ssangyong Rexton models. The manufacturer 21.04 Lakh. There is no official word from the manufacturer on its re-entry into the Indian market.
Expired Mahindra Ssangyong Car Models
- Rs.21.04 Lakh*Diesel12.83 kmpl2696 cc
Let us help you find the dream car
Mahindra Ssangyong Car Images
- Mahindra Ssangyong Rexton
Mahindra Ssangyong News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- 2020 SsangYong Korando Hints At What Next-Gen Mahindra XUV500 Might Be Like
Another SsangYong that could come to India as a Mahindra makes its debut at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show
- SsangYong Details All-New Rexton
The outgoing Rexton is absolutely no match for the all-new model in terms of tech and goodies on offer!
- SsangYong Confirms Second-Gen Rexton; Its New Flagship SUV
This is the first time that the images of the production version of the SUV have been revealed.
- Next-Gen SsangYong Rexton To Debut On March 30
Mahindra-owned SsangYong will reveal the production-spec second-gen Rexton at the 2017 Seoul Motor Show.
- Paris Motor Show: 2017 SsangYong Rexton Final Concept Revealed
The concept gives us a fair idea about the all-new second-generation SsangYong Rexton’s looks!