Mahindra BoleroChange car
- Mileage (upto)16.5 kmpl
- Engine (upto)2523 cc
- Service Cost-
June 28, 2017: Mahindra is offering pre-GST benefits on the Bolero of Rs 15,000. There's an additional exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 along with Rs 5,000 off exclusively for corporate employees.
Earlier from September 2016, Mahindra launched three new variants of the Bolero called 'Power+'. These variants come with a 1.5-litre diesel mHawkD70 engine which produces 71.3PS power and 195Nm of torque. With the advanced motor, the mileage has also been increased by five per cent. The Bolero is one of the most affordable 7-seater UVs you can buy.
Mahindra Bolero price list (Variants)
- Diesel Version
|mHAWK D70 LX1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 16.5 kmpl||Rs.6.86 Lakh*|
|Power Plus D70 SLE1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 16.5 kmpl||Rs.7.31 Lakh*|
|EX NON AC2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.7.33 Lakh*|
|LX 4WD NON AC BSIV2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.8.31 Lakh*|
|EX AC2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.7.75 Lakh*|
|Plus Non AC2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.7.77 Lakh*|
|Power Plus D70 SLX1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 16.5 kmpl||Rs.7.96 Lakh*|
|Plus Non AC BSIV PS2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.7.93 Lakh*|
|Plus AC BSIV PS2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.8.34 Lakh*|
|Power Plus D70 ZLX1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 16.5 kmpl|
|SLE2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.8.19 Lakh*|
|LX NON AC2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.7.65 Lakh*|
|Plus AC2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.8.17 Lakh*|
|SLX2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.8.74 Lakh*|
|ZLX2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.8.98 Lakh*|
Bolero User Reviews
- Very Good417
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
I am a quite adventurous person and for very long I was searching for an SUV/UV that could provide a comfortable...Read More...30
Expert Review of Mahindra Bolero
- Comfort & Convenience53
- Safety & Security30
Things We Like in Bolero
- Ample space for first and second row occupants.
- Chiller air-conditioning cools the big cabin down in no time
- Light steering takes the sting out of manoeuvring inside the city / parking.
- New 1.5-litre engine is refined, powerful and efficient.
Things We Don't Like in Bolero
- Build quality inside out could have been a lot better. Reeks of cost-cutting.
- Misses out on basic features such as height-adjust for the seat and tilt adjust for the steering.
- No four-wheel drive variant on offer.
- Lack of safety features such as airbags, anti-lock brakes is a big miss!
Stand Out Features
Kenwood music player with Bluetooth and USB compatibility offered in the top-spec version
Micro-hybrid system helps save fuel by automatically switching the engine off while idling
Mileage of Mahindra Bolero
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Mahindra Bolero
- 2016 Mahindra Bolero Power Plus Review
- 0:48Mahindra Bolero- Takes on Anything
- 2:4Mahindra Bolero- The unchained bull
- 8:21New Mahindra Bolero launched
- 0:53Mahindra Bolero - Road Runner
- 0:31New Mahindra Bolero- Rough and Tough
- 0:16Mahindra Bolero Turbo
- 0:31New Bolero
Mahindra Bolero in News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Mahindra Bolero
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
On Mahindra Bolero :- Get Benefits up to R...