Key Specs of Mahindra Bolero
|Mileage (upto)||15.96 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||2523 cc|
Bolero Latest Update
Latest update: The Bolero's prices will increase from 1 July 2019. The increase in price will be in the range of Rs 36,000.
The Mahindra Bolero is priced between Rs 7.45 lakh and Rs 9.12 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). It is available in six variants - LX, EX, Plus, SLE, SLX and the ZLX. It's a seven-seater vehicle and comes with two engine options.
Powering the Bolero is a 2.5-litre diesel engine which produces 63PS of max power and 180Nm of peak torque. It is mated to a five speed manual transmission. The smaller capacity 1.5-litre engine is more powerful and pumps out 71PS of max power and 195Nm of peak torque. The most affordable SUV is offered only in a diesel avatar. It returns a claimed mileage of 15.96kmpl.
The ground clearance of the Bolero is 180mm, which is perfect to nudge rough roads and odd speed breakers.
On a side note, the upcoming MPV, Mahindra Marazzo, is set to launch on 3 September, 2018. Bookings for the same have commenced at an advance payment of Rs 11,000.
Mahindra Bolero price list (Variants)
|EX NON AC2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.7.86 Lakh*|
|LX NON AC2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.8.08 Lakh*|
|Plus Non AC2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.8.19 Lakh*|
|EX AC2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.8.28 Lakh*|
|Plus Non AC PS2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.8.48 Lakh*|
|Plus AC2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.8.6 Lakh*|
|SLE2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.8.61 Lakh*|
|LX 4WD NON AC BSIV2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.8.85 Lakh*|
|Plus AC BSIV PS2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.8.88 Lakh*|
|SLX2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl||Rs.9.17 Lakh*|
|ZLX2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl|
Mahindra Bolero Comparison with similar cars
Mahindra Bolero Review
Mahindra has been the undisputed leader in SUV space for years now. A large share of this credit goes to its best selling machine, the Bolero. Having topped the charts for nine years on the trot, Mahindra has sold close to a million units of the SUV till date. To keep it in tune with the times (and benefit from a break in taxes) Mahindra recently added the sub 4-metre version of the Bolero, dubbed the Power+ to the variant list. Let’s take a closer look at the Bolero and find out why it has been the cash-cow for Mahindra.
The Bolero has always been a no-frills ‘fill-it, shut-it, forget-it’ SUV. It continues to score on that front even seventeen years since it was first introduced. If you are eyeing the Bolero, we’d recommend the Power+ because it isn’t just cheaper, but is also refined and more efficient compared to the CRDe-powered version.
Yes, it does have a bit of ergonomic issues and isn’t as well-specced with features as one would expect at the price point - but it does offer peace of mind in terms of longevity.
Pros & Cons of Mahindra Bolero
- Comfort & Convenience53
- Safety & Security30
Things We Like
- Ample space for first and second row occupants.
- Chiller air-conditioning cools the big cabin down in no time
- Light steering takes the sting out of manoeuvring inside the city / parking.
- New 1.5-litre engine is refined, powerful and efficient.
Things We Don't Like
- Build quality inside out could have been a lot better. Reeks of cost-cutting.
- Misses out on basic features such as height-adjust for the seat and tilt adjust for the steering.
- No four-wheel drive variant on offer.
- Lack of safety features such as airbags, anti-lock brakes is a big miss!
Stand Out Features
Kenwood music player with Bluetooth and USB compatibility offered in the top-spec version
Micro-hybrid system helps save fuel by automatically switching the engine off while idling
Mahindra Bolero User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (110)
- Looks (36)
- Comfort (39)
- Mileage (30)
- Engine (30)
- Interior (17)
- Space (14)
- Price (18)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Bolero Reviews
Mahindra Bolero Videos
- 6:342016 Mahindra Bolero Power Plus ReviewNov 28, 2016
- 2:4Mahindra Bolero- The unchained bullJan 12, 2015
- 8:21New Mahindra Bolero launchedJan 12, 2015
- 0:53Mahindra Bolero - Road RunnerJan 12, 2015
- 0:31New Mahindra Bolero- Rough and ToughJan 12, 2015
Mahindra Bolero Colours
- Lake Side Brown
- Diamond White
- Rocky Beige
Mahindra Bolero Images
Mahindra Bolero News
Mahindra Bolero Road Test
Similar Mahindra Bolero Used Cars
Write your Comment on Mahindra Bolero
Powerful beloro mast hai
Feel free to reach us on our toll free number i.e. 1800-200-3000 from Mon-Fri (9.30 AM - 6 PM) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will be more than happy to help you.Reply
Mahindra Bolero Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 9.28 - 11.21 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 9.46 - 11.27 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 9.24 - 11.03 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 9.31 - 11.33 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 9.08 - 11.04 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 8.86 - 10.63 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 9.07 - 10.88 Lakh|
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 20, 2019
- Mahindra XUV AeroRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 12, 2020
- Mahindra Thar 2020Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 03, 2020
- Mahindra XUV500 2020Rs.9.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 10, 2020
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2020