- Mileage (upto)22.7 kmpl
- Engine (upto)1999 cc
- Service CostRs.2,385/yr
Hyundai Elantra prices have been increased in the range of Rs 50,312 to Rs 75,991 with the government increasing the cess over GST.
In the absence of Sonata, the Elantra is Hyundai’s largest sedan offering in India. It competes with cars like the Toyota Corolla Altis, the Volkswagen Jetta, the Chevrolet Cruze, and the Skoda Octavia. The Elantra falls in the Rs 12.49 to Rs 18.5 lakh price range post GST. However, the price of Hyundai Elantra is expected to increase with the government increasing the cess over GST by 5 per cent.
The Elantra comes with two engine options – a 2.0-litre VTVT petrol and a 1.6-litre CRDi diesel, and both the engines are over 1.5-litre in displacement. The 1,999cc petrol puts out 152PS at 6,200rpm and 178Nm of max torque at 4,700rpm. The 1,582cc diesel produces 128PS at 4,000rpm and 260Nm of peak torque in between 1,900-2,750rpm. Transmission options include six-speed manual and automatic, with both the engines.
Hyundai Elantra price list (Variants)
- All Version
- Diesel Version
- Petrol Version
|1.6 S1582 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl||Rs.14.96 Lakh*|
|1.6 SX1582 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl||Rs.16.58 Lakh*|
|1.6 SX Option1582 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl|
|1.6 SX Option AT1582 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 18.23 kmpl||Rs.19.34 Lakh*|
|2.0 S1999 cc, Manual, Petrol, 14.59 kmpl||Rs.13.29 Lakh*|
|2.0 SX1999 cc, Manual, Petrol, 14.59 kmpl||Rs.15.0 Lakh*|
|2.0 SX AT1999 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 14.62 kmpl||Rs.16.13 Lakh*|
|2.0 SX Option1999 cc, Manual, Petrol, 14.59 kmpl||Rs.16.82 Lakh*|
|2.0 SX Option AT1999 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 14.62 kmpl||Rs.18.2 Lakh*|
Elantra User Reviews
- Very Good48
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Hyundai Elantra looks fantastic and is a welcome change among models that need a serious wardrobe revamp.Exterio...Read More...9716
When I and my friend found out that the new Hyundai Elantra was coming soon I could see the lust for comfort and...Read More...Hyundai Elantra 2.0 SX AT111
Expert Review of Hyundai Elantra
Things We Like in Elantra
- Fluidic design is clean and crisp. Turns a lot of heads.
- Feature packed - projector headlamps with daytime running lamps, 16-inch alloy wheels, sunroof etc.
- 2.0-litre petrol engine is super silent and refined.
- Six-speed automatic transmission is quick to shift, gear changes are smooth as well.
- Comfortable ride quality, best-suited for the chauffeur driven.
Things We Don't Like in Elantra
- Not for the enthusiast. 1.6-litre diesel feels underpowered compared to immediate rivals.
- Hard plastics used on the interior buttons and switches feel out of place in an otherwise premium interior
- Under-thigh support in the rear bench could have been better. Headroom is slightly compromised due to the sloping roofline as well.
- Most feel-good features limited to top-end variant only
Stand Out Features
8-inch touchscreen audio system gets Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. 6-speaker sound system tweaked by Arkamys sounds good too.
Only car in its class to feature ventilated seats. An absolute boon in the summers.
Handsfree boot release
Mileage of Hyundai Elantra
|Fuel Type||Transmission||Mileage Highway|
Gallery of Hyundai Elantra
- 2016 Hyundai Elantra | First Drive Review
- [The All New Elantra] Extreme Boldness (Full version)
- 0:21Hyundai Elantra - New Look
- 3:21New Elantra - Overview
- 10:14Launch of Hyundai Neo Fluidic Elantra
- 9:38Hyundai Elantra Review - The Car & Bike Show - NDTV 24x7
- 11:55Hyundai Elantra Overall Review - Overdrive - CNBC Awaaz
- 6:252014 Skoda Octavia vs Hyundai Elantra - Hyundai Videos
Hyundai Elantra in News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Hyundai Elantra
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.
- Payable AmountRs.
- You’ll pay extraRs.
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Drive home Hyundai Elantra at 6.99% Rate o...