Key Specs of Hyundai Elantra
|Mileage (upto)||22.54 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1999 cc|
Elantra Latest Update
Hyundai December Offers: Hyundai is offering various benefits including cash discounts, free insurance and exchange bonus across its model lineup. Read more on this here.
Hyundai Elantra Variants & Price: Priced from Rs 13.69 lakh to Rs 19.68 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the Elantra is currently available in three variants: S, SX and SX(O).
Hyundai Elantra Engine: The Elantra can be had with a 2.0-litre petrol or a 1.6-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine generates 152PS/192Nm, while the diesel engine is good for 128PS/260Nm. Both the engines are available with a 6-speed MT and 6-speed AT transmission options.
Hyundai Elantra Features: In terms of safety, the Elantra gets six airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control, vehicle stability management and hill launch assist.
Other features include HID projector headlamps with LED DRLs, LED tail lamps, electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs, electric sunroof, 10-way electrically adjustable driver seat, ventilated front seats, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, tilt and telescopic-adjustable steering, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, handsfree trunk and reverse parking camera with sensors.
Hyundai Elantra price list (Variants)
|2.0 S1999 cc, Manual, Petrol, 14.59 kmpl||Rs.13.82 Lakh*|
|1.6 S1582 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl||Rs.15.13 Lakh*|
|2.0 SX1999 cc, Manual, Petrol, 14.59 kmpl||Rs.15.82 Lakh*|
|2.0 SX Option1999 cc, Manual, Petrol, 14.59 kmpl|
|2.0 SX AT1999 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 14.62 kmpl||Rs.16.98 Lakh*|
|1.6 SX1582 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl||Rs.17.26 Lakh*|
|1.6 SX Option1582 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl|
|2.0 SX Option AT1999 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 14.62 kmpl||Rs.18.92 Lakh*|
|1.6 SX Option AT1582 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 18.23 kmpl||Rs.20.05 Lakh*|
Hyundai Elantra Comparison with similar cars
Hyundai Elantra Review
Hyundai’s D-segment stalwart - the Elantra - is in its sixth generation now. A global best-seller, the sedan initially fumbled in the Indian market, before going on to displacing the segment leader - the Toyota Corolla. The all-new avatar promises to be better than ever, features a plethora of new technology and a new engine as well. Does the Elantra have what it takes to catapult back to the number one spot? Let’s find out -
In its latest iteration, the Hyundai Elantra has tweaked its recipe to make it one notch better. It is more refined, safer, and equally fuel-efficient. It isn’t the sportiest of the lot, but it does well as an everyday commuter.
If you need a plush sedan to be chauffeured to the office and back in, the Elantra comes across as a logical, value-for-money choice.
Pros & Cons of Hyundai Elantra
Things We Like
- Fluidic design is clean and crisp. Turns a lot of heads.
- Feature packed - projector headlamps with daytime running lamps, 16-inch alloy wheels, sunroof etc.
- 2.0-litre petrol engine is super silent and refined.
- Six-speed automatic transmission is quick to shift, gear changes are smooth as well.
- Comfortable ride quality, best-suited for the chauffeur driven.
Things We Don't Like
- Not for the enthusiast. 1.6-litre diesel feels underpowered compared to immediate rivals.
- Hard plastics used on the interior buttons and switches feel out of place in an otherwise premium interior
- Under-thigh support in the rear bench could have been better. Headroom is slightly compromised due to the sloping roofline as well.
- Most feel-good features limited to top-end variant only
Stand Out Features
8-inch touchscreen audio system gets Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. 6-speaker sound system tweaked by Arkamys sounds good too.
Only car in its class to feature ventilated seats. An absolute boon in the summers.
Handsfree boot release
Hyundai Elantra User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (57)
- Looks (24)
- Comfort (18)
- Mileage (11)
- Engine (12)
- Interior (16)
- Space (10)
- Price (9)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
Very Good experience and nowadays the people need comfort, smoothness, far from the sound the total specification are available in Hyundai Elantra, I am very happy to sha...
- View All Elantra Reviews
Hyundai Elantra Videos
- 2:92019 Hyundai Elantra Facelift | Specs, Price, Launch Date, New Features and more! | #In2MinsAug 29, 2018
- 12:17Hyundai Elantra : Review : PowerDriftNov 05, 2016
- 12:17Hyundai Elantra : Review : PowerDriftNov 05, 2016
- 8:142016 Hyundai Elantra | First Drive ReviewSep 15, 2016
- 4:23New Hyundai Elantra : Launch Alert : PowerDriftSep 03, 2016
Hyundai Elantra Colours
- Phantom Black
- Sleek Silver
- Mariana Blue
- Red Passion
- Polar White
Hyundai Elantra Images
Hyundai Elantra News
Hyundai Elantra Road Test
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about Hyundai Elantra
Write your Comment on Hyundai Elantra
I m using this car from last five years and feeling much comfortable, I use my car daily and enjoying driving such smooth driving and feel reach when u sitting on the driving seat.
There is huge different bw verna and elantra, it is 100 times comfortable, interior osum, backlights and rear view ultimate, wider, great mileage, audio controls on rear arm rest, luxury features. I was planning for the Verna but increased my budget after riding Elantra, 10/10 for comfort, design, wider look.
This car has the best design for my taste, I really love this! but it's way over my budget, I had to buy Verna instead.
Hyundai Elantra Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 16.44 - 24.42 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 17.45 - 25.59 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 16.85 - 24.53 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 16.66 - 24.21 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 16.63 - 24.71 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 15.54 - 22.6 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 16.29 - 24.75 Lakh|
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 09, 2019
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2019