Skoda OctaviaChange car
Key Specs of Skoda Octavia
|Mileage (upto)||21.0 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1984 cc|
Octavia Latest Update
On September 1, 2017, Skoda reintroduced the Octavia RS in India at Rs 24.62 lakh (ex-showroom, pan India). Available in a single variant, the 2017 Octavia RS is powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine with 230PS and 350Nm, mated 6-speed DSG (dual-clutch auto). Check out detailed info in the launch news here.
Skoda recently launched the Octavia facelift in India, and its post-GST prices start from Rs 13.23 lakh and go up to Rs 22.9 lakh (both ex-showroom Delhi). The Octavia is available with three engine options – a 1.4-litre petrol, a 1.8-litre petrol engine and a 2.0-litre diesel. The 1.4-litre petrol engine comes paired with a 6-speed manual transmission only, while the bigger petrol engine can be had with a 7-speed DSG only. The smaller petrol engine makes 150PS of maximum power while the bigger engine makes 180PS.
The 2.0-litre diesel engine that makes a maximum power of 143PS is available with a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed DSG transmission as well. The 1.4-litre and 1.8-litre petrol engines deliver a claimed mileage of 16.7kmpl and 15.1kmpl respectively. The diesel engine delivers a claimed mileage of 21kmpl with the manual transmission and 19.5kmpl with the automatic. The Skoda Octavia has a ground clearance of 155mm. It’s available in three variants: Ambition, Style and Style Plus.
Skoda Octavia price list (Variants)
|Octavia 2.0 TDI MT Ambition1968 cc, Manual, Diesel, 21.0 kmpl||Rs.17.99 Lakh*|
|Octavia 2.0 TDI MT Style1968 cc, Manual, Diesel, 21.0 kmpl||Rs.20.39 Lakh*|
|Octavia 2.0 TDI AT Style1968 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 19.5 kmpl||Rs.22.7 Lakh*|
|Octavia 2.0 TDI AT L K1968 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 19.5 kmpl||Rs.25.75 Lakh*|
|Octavia 1.4 TSI MT Ambition1395 cc, Manual, Petrol, 16.7 kmpl||Rs.15.99 Lakh*|
|Octavia 1.4 TSI MT Style1395 cc, Manual, Petrol, 16.7 kmpl||Rs.18.86 Lakh*|
|Octavia 1.8 TSI AT Style1798 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 15.1 kmpl||Rs.20.39 Lakh*|
|Octavia 1.8 TSI AT L K1798 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 15.1 kmpl||Rs.23.15 Lakh*|
|Octavia RS1984 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 14.45 kmpl||Rs.27.0 Lakh*|
- All Version
- Diesel Version
- Petrol Version
Expert Review of Skoda Octavia
Things We Like in Octavia
- Well loaded – full-LED headlamps with daytime running lamps, LED tail lamps, 16-inch alloy wheels, panoramic sunroof, 8-inch capacitive touchscreen, among others
- Features like hands-free parking and the new 8-inch infotainment system are not even offered in the Skoda Superb
- Caters to a wide range of customers from chauffeur-driven to enthusiasts with its drivetrain options and suspension setups
- Advanced directed-injected and turbocharged engines with complementing manual or dual-clutch automatic transmission options
- Classic European build quality and ride and handling
Things We Don't Like in Octavia
- Independent rear suspension setup is limited to 1.8 TSI only
- Rivals offer better under-thigh support at the rear
- Extremely light-coloured interior which will get soiled easily
- Most feel-good features are limited to top-end variants only
- The diesel is a bit louder for its segment
Stand Out Features
Full-LED headlamps with daytime running LEDs
Large 8-inch capacitive touchscreen infotainment system
Skoda Octavia Comparison with similar cars - Compare Cars
Skoda Octavia User Reviews
Rate the Car
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
The cars we drive tells a lot about us, and yes the Skoda Octavia definetly explains more about you. That's the classiness and premium standard which makes the Octavi...
They have no quality service providers and they will tell repairs which are not existing and charge more... worst service and they return your vehicle damaged.. i got my ...
The Octavia is like one of those super hot girlfriends I?ve had who empty?s my pockets but shows me a good time. I have driven it for about 13000Kms and she is still goi...
When it comes to cars, I am a die-hard fan of European design. And this was the primary reason for purchasing the new Skoda Octavia sedan. The company has been working qu...
I barely saved my life when the steering got jammed while driving. A major accident was averted. And for this manufacturing defect, you are asking me to pay 50%. I will b...
Skoda Octavia is launching soon in the country's car market with a lot of striking features. The company has given this new Skoda Octavia a lot of standard aspects, w...
The Skoda India is ready to launch its all-new Skoda Octavia in India on the 3rd of October 2013. Well, the most exciting factors that really impressed me is the fuel eff...
Mileage of Skoda Octavia
The claimed ARAI mileage: Skoda Octavia Diesel is 21.0 kmpl | Skoda Octavia Petrol is 16.7 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variants: Skoda Octavia Diesel is 19.5 kmpl | Skoda Octavia Petrol is 15.1 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Skoda Octavia Videos
- 10:312017 Skoda Octavia RS | Road Test Review | ZigWheels.comApr 06, 2018
- 6:57Skoda Octavia | Pros, Cons and Should You Buy One?Apr 06, 2018
- 7:3Skoda Octavia RS : Your next car purchase : PowerDriftApr 07, 2018
- 4:33New Skoda Octavia 2013 Review in IndiaApr 06, 2018
- 4:26April Fool Special : Skoda Octavia RS : Coming Soon : PowerDriftApr 01, 2018
- 4:18Skoda Octavia RS : First Impressions : PowerDriftSep 04, 2017
- 4:48Skoda Octavia (2017) : First Drive : PowerDriftJul 10, 2017
- 3:53Skoda Octavia RS 245 : Geneva Motor Show : PowerDriftMar 15, 2017
Skoda Octavia Images and Colours
Skoda Octavia News
It’s the Volkswagen Group’s 12.3-inch all-digital instrument cluster, which is also available in India with cars such as the new A4 and the Q5
Apart from live tracking and uniform prices of spare parts, Skoda will also ensure same day delivery for periodic maintenance
- Toyota Corolla Altis CVT vs Hyundai Elantra Automatic vs Skoda Octavia DSG: Real World Performance Comparison
The quickest sedan to do the 0-100kmph stint is also the slowest from 100kmph to standstill!
The L&K variant costs about Rs 31,000 more and gets a 10-speaker Canton audio system
The most powerful Skoda and the most powerful car in the sub-30 lakh price bracket is now up for grabs!
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Skoda Octavia
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Drive home Skoda Octavia at EMI Starts fro...
Skoda Octavia Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 18.33 - 32.03 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 18.33 - 33.84 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 18.33 - 31.16 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 18.33 - 32.05 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 18.33 - 32.0 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 18.33 - 30.23 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 18.33 - 31.13 Lakh|