BMW X1Change car
Key Specs of BMW X1
|Mileage (upto)||20.68 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1995 cc|
Latest Update: BMW has launched a new sDrive 20d M Sport variant of the X1 and it is priced at Rs 41.50 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India). Read more about the new variant here
BMW X1 Facelift: BMW is set to give its entry-level SUV, the X1, a mid-life update soon. The updated SUV was spotted testing recently. It is set to make its official debut around the end of the year. Click here to know more about it.
BMW X1 Prices and Variants: The X1 is BMW’s entry-level SUV offering in India. It is priced between Rs 34.5 lakh and Rs 44.5 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the top-spec version. The compact SUV is available with just a diesel engine and comes in four variants: sDrive 20d Expedition, sDrive 20d xLine, sDrive 20d M Sport and xDrive 20d M Sport.
BMW X1 Engine: Powering the X1 is a 2.0-litre, twin-turbo diesel engine that churns out 192.6PS of max power and 400Nm of peak torque. It is mated to an 8-speed automatic gearbox and sprints from 0-100kmph in 7.6 seconds (xDrive) and 7.8 seconds (sDrive). The top speed of the xDrive variant is rated at 219kmph, whereas the sDrive boasts a marginally figure of 222kmph.
BMW X1 Features: The X1 is equipped with six airbags, a panoramic sunroof, automatic headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, LED headlamps with LED daytime running lights (DRLs), two-zone climate control and a 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay.
BMW X1 price list (Variants)
- Diesel Version
BMW X1 User Reviews
- Very Good44
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
It is such a nice car. Its my personal review about the car and its moonroof is better tha...
- 7 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
It would appear that the rental agency that provided me with this BMWX1 while my Lexus was...
- 7 Likes
- 12 Dislikes
I saw the new generation BMW X1 at the 2016 Auto Expo and I was quite pleased how grown up...
- 4 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
The customer care is not replying for more than a week. Doors are rattling and now the eng...
- 75 Likes
- 17 Dislikes
Before my experience with BMW X1, I used to always wonder around the hype around this kind...
- 12 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
X1 is a lovely car, especially if speed is something that your prefer. Though it is minima...
- 10 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Compare BMW X1 with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of BMW X1
Things We Like in X1
- The BMW X1 gets sporty and muscular looks, a trait missing in its arch rival - the Audi Q3
- Gets most of the features one would expect from a vehicle in this price range, including an electrically-adjustable seat with memory function and a two-zone climate control, among others
- The iDrive touch controller in the BMW X1 is intuitive to use
Things We Don't Like in X1
- The cabin of the BMW X1 isn’t the quietest due to tyre noise that creeps in at high speeds
- The boot lid does not feature the switch to shut it electrically
- The ‘M’ model is way too expensive when compared to the regular variants. It costs around Rs 6 lakh more!
BMW X1 Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: BMW X1 Diesel is 20.68 kmpl.
BMW X1 Images and Videos
- 1:2#first2expo | BMW X1 Launch Video | CarDekho@AutoExpo2016
- 9:21BMW X1 | India Drive | Autocar India
- 6:182016 BMW X1 (F48) xDrive20d - Road Test Review
- 1:36Frankfurt Motor Show 2015: BMW X1 and BMW 318i
- 9:482012 BMW X1 Vs Audi Q3 | Comparison Test - BMW Videos
- 9:8Times Drive: BMW X1 Vs Audi Q3 BMW Videos
- 0:46All-new BMW X1- It's back. Bigger, Stronger and Meaner.
- 1:27BMW X1
BMW X1 News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used BMW X1
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
This Festive Season Drive home BMW X1 at 7...
Trending BMW Cars