Key Specs of BMW X1
|Mileage (upto)||20.68 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1998 cc|
X1 Latest Update
Latest Update: BMW has launched the petrol X1 in India. Until now the compact luxury SUV was a diesel-only offering. The petrol X1 is available in a single sDrive20i xLine variant priced at Rs 37.5 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India). Read more on this here.
BMW X1 Facelift: BMW’s most popular offering in India, the X1 will soon be getting a mid-life update. It was spotted testing recently and we expect its official debut by the end of this year. Read more about it here.
BMW X1 Prices and Variants: The BMW X1 is available in a choice of five variants- sDrive20d Expedition, sDrive20i xLine, sDrive20d xLine, sDrive20d M Sport and xDrive 20d M Sport. The prices start from Rs 34.5 lakh and go all the way to Rs 44.5 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the top of the line variant.
BMW X1 Engine: The BMW X1 can be had with both petrol and diesel engine options. The diesel X1 is powered by a 2.0-litre twin-turbo diesel engine that develops 192.6PS/400Nm. The petrol X1, on the other hand, gets a 2.0-litre petrol engine that makes 192PS/280Nm. Both the engines are mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission.
BMW X1 Features: Despite being an entry-level SUV, the X1 is equipped with six airbags, run-flat tyres, a panoramic sunroof, automatic headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, LED headlamps with LED daytime running lights (DRLs), two-zone climate control and a 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay.
BMW X1 price list (Variants)
|X1 sDrive20d Expedition1995 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 20.68 kmpl||Rs.34.5 Lakh*|
|X1 sDrive20i xLine1998 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 15.71 kmpl||Rs.37.5 Lakh*|
|X1 sDrive 20d xLine1995 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 20.68 kmpl||Rs.38.5 Lakh*|
|X1 M Sport sDrive 20d1995 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 17.05 kmpl||Rs.41.5 Lakh*|
|X1 xDrive 20d M Sport1995 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 20.68 kmpl||Rs.44.5 Lakh*|
Expert Review of BMW X1
Things We Like in X1
- The iDrive touch controller in the BMW X1 is intuitive to use
- The BMW X1 gets sporty and muscular looks, a trait missing in its arch rival - the Audi Q3
- Gets most of the features one would expect from a vehicle in this price range, including an electrically-adjustable seat with memory function and a two-zone climate control, among others
Things We Don't Like in X1
- The boot lid does not feature the switch to shut it electrically
- The ‘M’ model is way too expensive when compared to the regular variants. It costs around Rs 6 lakh more!
- The cabin of the BMW X1 isn’t the quietest due to tyre noise that creeps in at high speeds
Stand Out Features
Heads-up displayHeads-up display
Panoramic SunroofPanoramic Sunroof
BMW X1 Comparison with similar cars
- Rs.27.27 - 32.97 Lakh*
- Rs.34.73 - 42.88 Lakh*
- Rs.34.49 - 35.99 Lakh*
- Rs.41.47 - 46.94 Lakh*
- Rs.26.83 - 33.31 Lakh*
- Rs.52.05 - 69.53 Lakh*
- Rs.9.5 - 15.63 Lakh*
- Rs.26.95 - 29.95 Lakh*
- Start a new Car Comparision
BMW X1 User Reviews
Rate & Review
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
The customer care is not replying for more than a week. Doors are rattling and now the engine check light is on. All in two weeks time. The worst is that BMW does not see...
Before my experience with BMW X1, I used to always wonder around the hype around this kind of luxury cars if they were really genuine, but now after my personal encounter...
BMW X1 Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variants: BMW X1 Diesel is 20.68 kmpl | BMW X1 Petrol is 15.71 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
BMW X1 Videos
- 6:182016 BMW X1 (F48) xDrive20d - Road Test ReviewMar 08, 2016
- 3:19BMW X1 : First Look : PowerDriftFeb 16, 2016
- 3:19BMW X1 : First Look : PowerDriftFeb 16, 2016
- 0:46All-new BMW X1- It's back. Bigger, Stronger and Meaner.Feb 09, 2016
- 0:58Having fun with the all-new BMW X1.Feb 09, 2016
- 1:2#first2expo | BMW X1 Launch Video | CarDekho@AutoExpo2016Feb 04, 2016
- 1:36Frankfurt Motor Show 2015: BMW X1 and BMW 318iSep 21, 2015
- 1:27BMW X1Jan 23, 2015
BMW X1 Colours
- Alpine White
- Mediterranean Blue
- Black Sapphire
BMW X1 Images
BMW X1 News
Like the exterior, the interior also features subtle updates only
Until now the most affordable BMW SUV was available with a 2.0-litre diesel engine only
Earlier, the M Sport variant was only available with xDrive20d all-wheel-drive variant
Which of these two compact SUVs offer a better value for your money? We find out
The changes on the new X1 are likely to be limited to the aesthetics only
BMW X1 Road Test
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used BMW X1
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Bring home the BMW X1 With Exchange Bonus ...
BMW X1 Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 41.86 - 53.9 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 44.8 - 53.64 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 42.1 - 54.2 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 42.13 - 54.25 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 43.86 - 56.2 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 38.39 - 49.43 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 42.44 - 54.65 Lakh|
Trending BMW Cars
- BMW X7Rs.1.2 Cr*Expected Launch: Jan 25, 2019
- BMW i8Rs.2.25 - 3.3 Cr*Expected Launch: Dec 14, 2019
- BMW X4Rs.50.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 06, 2019
- BMW X2Rs.45.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 01, 2019
- BMW 8 SeriesRs.85.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2019
- BMW 4 SeriesRs.55.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 20, 2019
Yahoo BMW car.
Why the x1 is cheaper in Banglore?
Hey! Guys Watch out the new look of BMW X6. It is an impressive Car with advanced design Packege that comes with new updates. http://goo.gl/EP72v9