BMW X1 News
The new X1 is being offered in two trims: sDrive18i xLine and sDrive18d M Sport
The SUV duo is expected to come to India early next year, with prices starting from Rs 42 lakh (ex-showroom) onwards
From hatchbacks to supercars, the month witnessed a host of new launches
The limited-edition petrol X1 is only available through BMW Online
Our list of the most fuel-efficient diesel models (tested by us in 2020) is a mixed bag including a hatchback, luxury SUV, and a sedan
Slick and sporty or tall and tough - which formula should you apply for your first BMW?
Let us help you find the dream car
You can use the new online sales platform for both new and pre-owned BMW models
Here’s a brief overview of how the current BMW X1 and soon-to-be-launched 2nd generation Mercedes-Benz GLA compare on the features front
Do the smallest SUVs from Bavaria and Sweden pamper you?
The X1 is the most affordable way to get yourself a BMW SUV. Is the facelift giving you more reasons to consider it?
Both cars produce 190PS of power and 400Nm of torque from engines paired with an 8-speed AT
Which of these two compact SUVs offer a better value for your money? We find out
BMW X1 Road Test
- Toyota Innova CrystaRs.25.48 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 2023
- MG Air EVRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Citroen eC3Rs.9.99 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder Toyota Hyryder G CNGRs.15.14 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder Toyota Hyryder S CNGRs.13.08 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Tesla Model XRs.2.00 CrEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2023
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News