Auto News India - Porsche News
If Porsche's 911 catalogue wasn't confusing you enough, it has added yet another one to the mix. Meet the all new 911 GTS!
The SUV is the most affordable Porsche you can buy in India
Porsche's baby SUV, the Macan, is set to get yet another engine option.
It borrows its hybrid tech from one of the fastest and most advanced all-wheel drive cars on the planet - the 877PS 918 Spyder.
The Macan Turbo gets quicker, more powerful and can reach a higher top speed!
Porsche India has not disclosed the car's price!
After being showcased at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show, Porsche has finally given a go-ahead to the gorgeous Mission E concept to enter production by 2020.
The high-performance 'S' versions may be launched as well!
Porsche India has launched limited edition of the Cayenne dubbed — the Platinum Edition. Available in both diesel and petrol avatars — the Cayenne Platinum Edition petrol costs Rs 1.06 crore, while th
Its the fastest time recorded for any production sedan around the Nurburgring.
The four-door gets a pair of new clothes and engines!
The icon gets a makeover!
Porsche will be launching the latest range of the 911 tomorrow.
The hybrid hypercar was stolen in broad daylight!
Porsche has launched the Macan in a petrol avatar at a price of Rs 76.16 lakh (ex-showroom). The petrol trim sits at the bottom of the Macan variants offered in India. After the announcement of the 2.
- Toyota VellfireRs.75.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo Sportz Dual ToneRs.7.73 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 2020
- Mercedes-Benz GLC CoupeRs.55.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 2020
- BMW X1 2020Rs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 2020
- Volkswagen Tiguan AllspaceRs.36.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Magna CNGRs.6.46 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 2020
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News