T-Cross Latest Update
Latest Update: The Volkswagen Group India is planning to launch a CNG-powered avatar of its upcoming MQB A0-based cars, including the VW T-Cross compact SUV. Read in detail here.
Volkswagen has confirmed that the production-spec VW T-Cross compact SUV will be launched in the Indian market. While the T-Cross has made its world debut in October 2018, it is expected to hit the Indian market by late 2020. Based on the 2016 T-Cross Breeze concept, the T-Cross has become the smallest production SUV from the German carmaker. The VW T-Cross is based on Volkswagen Group’s MQB-A0 platform. This platform will soon underpin several cars in India such as the next-gen Polo and Vento (now known as Virtus) and also the Skoda’s made-for-India SUV. The Volkswagen Group has already tasked Skoda with the responsibility of localising the modular platform for the Indian market.
Volkswagen T-Cross News
Here’s a pictorial comparison of Volkswagen Group’s upcoming compact SUVs for the Indian market
Both the SUVs are slated to come to India under Volkswagen Group’s India 2.0 business plan and will be launched in 2020-21
The VW Group might shift focus from diesel to CNG in the affordable cars segment, where it will launch a new set of MQB A0-IN-based BSVI cars from 2020
Volkswagen says a hybrid T-Cross will be too expensive to make a strong case for itself
The T-Cross SUV will be tailored to look more rugged for the Indian market compared to the global model
Volkswagen T-Cross Images
Volkswagen T-Cross Price
|UPCOMINGT-CrossManual, Diesel||Rs.10.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Volkswagen T-Cross Review
Based on the 2016 Volkswagen T-Cross Breeze concept, the production-spec Volkswagen T-Cross compact SUV will be globally revealed in 2018.
Volkswagen should be betting big on the T-Cross in its ‘India 2.0’ resurgence plan since compact SUVs are selling like hot cakes in the country these days.
Pros & Cons of Volkswagen T-Cross
Things We Like
- Typical sophisticated and clean Volkswagen styling, which will be appreciated by many
- Will be a strong mechanical package just like its siblings with turbocharged petrol and diesel engines mated to manual and dual-clutch automatic transmission options
- Localisation content will likely to be high, hece the prices would be competitive, probably at par with the Hyundai Creta’s
Things We Don't Like
- Volkswagen seems to be late to the compact SUV party
Stand Out Features
Upto 8-inch glass-encased infotainment system with a crisp display and smartphone-like capacitive touchscreen. Will also come with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity.
Expected to come with wireless mobile charging with an optional inductive aerial connection (GSM amplifier) to boost signals
Ambient lighting: will let you adjust colour and brightness as well
Auto full LED headlamps like the new Polo and Virtus
Active Info Display: should have the new Polo-like full-digital instrument cluster
Volkswagen T-Cross User Reviews
Rate & Review
- Latest (4)
- Most helpful (4)
- Looks (2)
- Infotainment (1)
- Power (1)
- Sell (1)
- More ...
- View All T-Cross Reviews
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Trending Volkswagen Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Jeep RenegadeRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 20, 2019
- Skoda KamiqRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 15, 2020
- Hyundai QXiRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2019
- Kia SoulRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 01, 2020
- Honda VezelRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 30, 2019
Write your Comment on Volkswagen T-Cross
Der Sieg ist unser
In This Budget Vw Blast the car industry
this is a beautifull car