Honda Amaze User Reviews
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (620)
- Mileage (184)
- Performance (90)
- Looks (204)
- Comfort (209)
- Engine (157)
- Interior (118)
- Power (106)
Hi, My Car is Honda Amaze Petrol VX Exclusive Edition ( Radiant Red) The car is really amazing... Very smooth and perfect. Very practical car and economic. Below are my ratings from my experience. 1. Design: 5/5 2. Features: 4/5 3. Performance: 4/5 4. Interior Space: 5/5 5. Quality: 5/5 6. Mileage: 4/5 7. Vibration & Noise: 5/5 (Higher Rating Lower...
- 5 Likes
- 1 Comment
Bought it in January 2019. So far drove around 2000 km. One service has been done. No issues so far. It's going good. Prior to this, I drove the Hyundai Xcent. I think overall build quality of Hyundai Cars is better than Honda Cars. The kerb weight of my variant of Amaze is 900 kg which is on the lesser side in this segment. I have never driven it ...
- 8 Likes
- Write Comment
It's been four years since I purchased my Honda Amaze. The buying experience was brilliant. The sales person was very courteous and completed the entire transaction very smoothly without any hiccups. Coming to the car, It's a very spacious car which can fit five people easily. It gives a mileage of around 20 kmpl. The external looks are spectacular...
i bought the all-new Honda amaze car this is a really sedan car and smooth driving i love this car when launch the all-new Amaze model and car feature and safety are very best average is very nice i drive this car 250 kms but i not feel tired so this is my dream car and my family also love this car
This is an excellent sedan car and this car maker Honda is very trusted car making company since 1963 I use three cars of this company and amaze is a very nice and comfortable car with its features and technology, and this car ac is best and this is a very spacious car and smooth driving I use amaze vmt
I bought a Honda Amaze (the redesigned 2018 model) in January 2019. On a long road trip a few days back, I stopped the vehicle after driving for about 80 kms. The vehicle failed to start though everything was intact. We had to eventually have it towed into the closest authorized Honda service center. The technicians examined it for almost a whole d...
- 32 Likes
- 22 Comments
First of all, I am really satisfied with the new design of the Honda Amaze. But power wise it's too poor, really loses power while trying to accelerate, then there is the issue of low mileage, it has been 5000 km now and the average mileage I get in the city is around 11 to 12 km per litre.No Doubt this is the Best car in the compact car segment.
- 3 Likes
- 1 Comment
I got my Honda Amaze after a waiting Period of 3months in the year 2013. Since then I am using till now. I never ever had any problem with this car. The car is very comfortable on the highway and easy to drive and I am in love with its smart features. Though it's comfortable on the highway there is no problem in hilly terrain also. I drove many tim...
I'm a proud owner of Honda Amaze. Feel like comfortable and luxury in all ways. Petrol version feels a little bit under power but when we consider the fuel economy and price, It's worth the money better than swift and more fuel economical than I20 petrol. Build quality also better.
28th September 2018 finally purchased the Base (E) variant of new Honda Amaze. Initially, I want to go for a sub 4 SUV so test drove Vitara Brezza, Ecosport (diesel) & Honda WRV (diesel). I almost finalized Ecosport when suddenly I found that the central lock is missing the main objective. With the central lock on anyone from inside can open the do...
- 8 Likes
- Write Comment
The Honda Amaze is a brilliant car for anyone looking for a compact sedan. Best suited to Indian roads. It has good leg room and is highly fuel efficient. The comfort and customization levels are adequate as well. Been using one for the last four years and is undoubtedly one of the best in its segment, especially in terms of looks and handling.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centre and selecting your city accordingly - Service centreAnswered on 13 Nov 2019
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,000*EMI: Rs. 15,59327.4 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,85,000*EMI: Rs. 17,30727.4 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,45,000*EMI: Rs. 18,60827.4 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,65,000*EMI: Rs. 19,04223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,93,000*EMI: Rs. 19,64527.4 kmplManual
- Amaze Exclusive DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,06,000*EMI: Rs. 20,01527.4 kmplManual
- Amaze Ace Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,06,300*EMI: Rs. 20,02227.4 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,25,000*EMI: Rs. 20,32223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,66,000*EMI: Rs. 21,19223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Ace Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,79,300*EMI: Rs. 21,59323.8 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.5,93,000*EMI: Rs. 12,66219.5 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,73,000*EMI: Rs. 14,68519.5 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,000*EMI: Rs. 15,96419.5 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,58119.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,81,000*EMI: Rs. 16,96119.5 kmplManual
- Amaze Exclusive PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,94,000*EMI: Rs. 17,31119.5 kmplManual
- Amaze Ace Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,94,300*EMI: Rs. 17,31819.5 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,23,000*EMI: Rs. 17,86019.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,64,000*EMI: Rs. 18,71519.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Ace Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,77,300*EMI: Rs. 19,07719.0 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
On Honda Amaze :- Additional Discount on ...
Trending Honda Cars