Maruti Dzire User Reviews
Maruti Dzire User Reviews
- All (264)
- Mileage (143)
- Performance (59)
- Looks (50)
- Comfort (103)
- Engine (35)
- Interior (17)
- Power (15)
I purchased the Dzire VXI 2019 model in January 2020. I had multiple choices on the same budget from Maruti like Baleno, Ignis, and Swift but what I like most about Dzire is its cabin ambience which is quite bright compared to all options and because of that I feel fresh in day time drive. The second preferred feature is the rear AC vent. The third...
I've been using the 2018 model ZXI AMT, and the mileage I got was around 17-18kmpl which is decent for an automatic. Last year I got it equipped with an after-market sequential CNG kit. At approx 2500 km a month I am getting a mileage between 30-32kmpl. Still a decent-looking and comfortable low maintenance car.
Best CNG sedan car. Dzire is very much comfortable to drive and five people can sit easily. The car's look is very impressive. The car gives mileage of more than 31 km/kg. Car performance is very good on highway and city drives. Build quality is good. The CNG kit is installed in the proper place so it gives enough boot space. Value for money c...
I am having Dzire VXI amt variant car and driving it for almost 2 years. It's the best car for a family. It gives good comfort. It's best in the segment for a family trip. The space between two seats is also too good. 3 people can seat comfortably on the backside. Boot space is more. It is enough for a family. The mileage is good. For a long drive,...
Maruti Dzire is the best car for family and commercial purposes and has no competition in India but the body build quality is poor, mileage is good, maintenance is very low, and service is good. Overall performance is very good this is perfect for the Indian family car for private and commercial purposes.
I have been using this car since November 2017. In terms of mileage and performance, we are very happy. Until now apart from the regular service zero maintenance. But the car is not stable while driving above 70kmph and when we apply sudden brakes it gets drifted. The model I am using is VXI. Overall performance is good and very smooth.
It's made for the middle class and fufill all needs and desires. Maintenance is low compared to other brands, Service network is the best in India. The mileage is sufficient and good to go. The engine is producing decent power on Indian Road. Comfort is a little bit better in future versions. Safety features are enough as per price in segments. It'...
I own a Dzire Petrol VXI. The car gives an outstanding fuel efficiency of 22-24 on the highway while AC is on. It is fun to drive in the city due to its smaller turning radius and precise steering control. The pick-up is good for city conditions. Back seat comfort is amazing. Boot size is ok. AC is at par. However, you may feel a lack of power on h...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti Dzire
- Dzire LXICurrently ViewingRs.6,24,000*EMI: Rs.13,93023.26 kmplManualKey Features
- Dual Airbags And ABS
- Multi Information Display
- LED Tail Lamps
- Dzire VXICurrently ViewingRs.7,28,000*EMI: Rs.16,12423.26 kmplManualPay 1,04,000 more to get
- Rear AC Vents
- Power Windows
- Infotainment System
- Dzire VXI ATCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs.17,19524.12 kmplAutomaticPay 1,54,000 more to get
- Dzire ZXICurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs.17,57723.26 kmplManualPay 1,72,000 more to get
- Push Button Start/Stop
- Automatic Climate Control
- Alloy Wheels
- Dzire ZXI ATCurrently ViewingRs.8,46,000*EMI: Rs.18,62824.12 kmplAutomaticPay 2,22,000 more to get
- Dzire ZXI PlusCurrently ViewingRs.8,67,500*EMI: Rs.19,09123.26 kmplManualPay 2,43,500 more to get
- LED Projector Headlamps
- Touchscreen Infotainment
- Reverse Parking Camera
- Dzire ZXI Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.9,17,500*EMI: Rs.20,14124.12 kmplAutomaticPay 2,93,500 more to get
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the CSD price of this car?
What is difference between Dzire and Dzire tour?
Does VXI have Engine Start Stop Button?
Todyas Swift dzire cng on road price in nasik
What is the tyre size of Maruti Dzire?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Maruti Dzire?
Does Maruti Dzire have automatic climate control?
Does the Maruti Dzire have a sunroof?
Trending Maruti Cars
- XL5Rs.5.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 08, 2025
- JimnyRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Baleno SUVRs.8.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Swift 2023Rs.6.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2024