This is a good car for everyone. Its good mileage, performance, and looks are also good. S-Presso is the best car as compared to Alto. But the suspension of the S-Presso is not very well-tuned and the vehicle does tend to suffer in the drive-handling balance. It is a good city car.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Maruti S-Presso User Reviews
- All (300)
- Mileage (74)
- Performance (30)
- Looks (119)
- Comfort (72)
- Engine (40)
- Interior (31)
- Power (38)
- More ...
For Metro city like Mumbai, Its a really good compact car, if Mileage and parking are your concern then you can go for it. My car has given me around 25-26kmpl in the cit...
- View All S-Presso Reviews
Compare Variants of Maruti S-Presso
- S-Presso STDCurrently ViewingRs.4,25,000*EMI: Rs.8,85621.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso LXiCurrently ViewingRs.4,95,000*EMI: Rs.10,27921.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXi PlusCurrently ViewingRs.549,000*EMI: Rs.11,38021.7 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXi Opt ATCurrently ViewingRs.5,65,000*EMI: Rs.11,70121.7 kmplAutomatic
- S-Presso VXi Plus Opt ATCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*EMI: Rs.12,41121.7 kmplAutomatic
Write your Comment on Maruti S-Presso
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti Alto K10 2022Rs.4.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 18, 2022
- Maruti Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2022
- Maruti S-Cross 2022Rs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Maruti Grand VitaraRs.9.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 20, 2022
- Maruti JimnyRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
On Maruti S-Presso :- Benefits up to Rs. 5...