Very low average and bad service station service

By for Maruti Ritz from ludhiana 2011-05-02 18:31:36.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style: gud, Comfort: gud,  Pickup: gud, Mileage: very very very very very poor, Best Features: only looks,  Needs to improve: service  and mileage, Overall Experience: i bought, its my fault ... not urs .. i have to drive .. otherwise ... with this mileage . i was happy with my old zen car ..

• parthi |02 May,2011 08:39:29 PM

first you can learn to drive this otherwise don't write any review.

gaurav |03 May,2011 10:43:53 AM

hey parthi ..okay i ready to learn .. there is nothing bad if you teach me how to drive even .. but , i dont think you are a user of ritz. even when i gone to service station of maruti .. they told me i am getting gud mileage .. some guys get 6 kml in starting ... so what to say .. my friends have ritz .. they are getting gud mileage .. i m not .. but company service station guy told me it will come after 3 services .. you tell to whom i beleive ?

• Subash |02 May,2011 09:56:28 PM

This seems a guy who is purposefully misleading may be have some other intention.. Cardekho should block this type of comments.. The intention is in between the words..

gaurav gupta |03 May,2011 10:42:40 AM

hey subash .. i dont think you are a user of ritz. even when i gone to service station of maruti .. they told me i am getting gud mileage .. some guys get 6 kml in starting ... so what to say .. my friends have ritz .. they are getting gud mileage .. i m not .. but company service station guy told me it will come after 3 services .. you tell to whom i beleive ?

Subhash |03 May,2011 10:59:38 PM

Man I am using VXi for last one year and I am getting 16.5 with 80% time AC & 50 50 city and highway.

• mayuresh |03 May,2011 12:16:55 PM

hey i m using ritz...and i m gettig suprb mileage...21km/l...what do u expect??? and it is before servicing...

kiran kapure |23 May,2011 06:12:39 PM

hi mayuresh i will be think buy new Ritz VDi in next week pl guide me

gaurav |23 May,2011 08:32:09 PM

hi kiran , its a gud car with a gud mileage on highway @22 kmpl per liter and 14 kmpl in city with ac, only bad thing is service station which i had experince . otherwise a gud car with gud pickup

kiran kapure |24 May,2011 05:40:14 PM

thanks

mayuresh |01 Jun,2011 12:42:01 PM

hii..really it is very gud car....go ahead ....

Dr.A.P.Sivakumar |27 Mar,2012 09:13:02 PM

The mileage on high way with A/C is only13 Kms Ritz LDi. First service done.

• sunil |23 May,2011 10:12:57 PM

hi, i,m confused about buying a diesel version car...i hv 4 car in my mind(ritz, i20, swift & getz) pls guide me to buy which car regardng mileage, pick up & maintanence for a long period....pls help

gaurav |24 May,2011 06:33:25 PM

hi sunil , ritz is a gud car , but dont compare i20 to any of maruti , because i20 is a gud luxary car with gud pickup . maruti's ritz and swift both are gud in mileage , performance , comfertable and pickup is gud . but maurti because it has a gud network in india .

• Vivek |09 Jun,2011 09:50:47 AM

Hi Friends, I am planning to buy a new car,a diesel one, i am confused between, Ritz/Ford Figo/Swift..please guide..this will be my first car and I will have 70-80 km daily running...my priorities are good mileage, good service that is value for money.

gaurav |09 Jun,2011 11:26:32 AM

dont go with ford .. go with maruti .. buy ritz or swift , both are same . for swift you have to wait for few months because of its advance booking , ritz is ready to take home .. i have ritz and i am happy with it . buy only white colour , maruti is not able to give you proper colour in denting penting .

• mikey |27 Jun,2011 06:08:41 PM

i want to buy ritz so plz tell me the quality of ritz diesel

gaurav |27 Jun,2011 07:07:10 PM

ritz is a gud car , but haveing problem of small diggi space , average is gud 22 to 23 on highway and 13 to 15 local . gud pickup , but 3rd gear drive is not gud , 2nd and 5th gear is gud .

• deepak |26 Jul,2011 10:19:36 PM

very good car /very good pick up /mileage more than 16

• dev |25 Oct,2011 03:47:50 PM

hi i have bought ritz LXI and i am getting 12kmpl on highway with ac and i have got cng sequential kit that gives me 15-16 kmpkg that is way too low average atleast it should give 15 in petrol and 20 on cng. honda`s cars are good with average go for honda`s cars for good milage and also cng is not compatible with K-series engines.honda engines are very good with cng

• l p singh |27 Jan,2012 08:14:25 PM

hi,i have bought Ritz vdi model and gating 18.7 km pl on highway w/o ac.