Supreb Mileage

By for Maruti Ritz from Pune 2011-11-17 23:31:57.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style: is  Unique  after seeing Liva and Honda  Brio  Comfort: Excellent vehicle, Tall boy will give feeling of an SUV  Pickup: Very good pickup and superb engine performance  Mileage: The best Petrol mileage 18+ with 80% AC 40:60 city and highway driving
Best Features: Mileage and power
Overall Experience: Very good vehicle great value for money

• vkDhamija |23 Nov,2011 10:23:10 AM

I had purchased a Ritz-vxi model 2009 in May 2010 from True-value outlet at Panchkula. Now it has become a part of my life. I love it extremely because of its nominal maintenance expenditure with no tensions and super mileage which I am getting with an aggregate average on my personal record( log book) @ 15.85 KMPL. Thanks Maruti for a lovely car.

• dponnusamy |09 Dec,2011 09:53:24 PM

maruthi delivers good product ,except back view ritz seems OK i dont have much idea about its performance since iam using a hyundai car

• Ashish |18 Dec,2011 01:01:50 AM

I had purchased Ritz Vxi in March 2011 and found it's execellant. I am fully satisfied with the car and it's performance.Milage is also good. Good value for your money. Have it and Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

• narinder verma |28 Dec,2011 10:42:19 PM

i am research on ritz guys what r u think is the best car in under 5 lakh plz tell me narindercrv@yahoo.com

• Shekhar |04 Jan,2012 09:48:14 PM

Car is superb in Performance, driving comfort and Power. Purchased Ritz Vxi in May 2011, and already clocked 10000 kms...

• K A RAO |26 Jul,2012 05:05:09 PM

I test drove Ritz Lxi and Vxi and found the gear shifter a little too hard, Much harder than that in Wagon R. Is your experience the same or am I wrong in my judgement?