Maruti Ritz VDI is a right choise.

By for Maruti Ritz 2012-08-03 15:58:18.0
  • Appearance

Maruti Ritz VDI Review : Dt. 03.08.2012 by Kishor Dalvi, Nagpur, Maharashtra. Recently before one month I brought the new Ritz VDI. I am a 5.11” and my wife is 5.5” tall. Before the buy I take lots of test of various models like swift, dzire, fabia, punto, vista, i20, micra, pulse, polo, liva, figo. Only this car give us a solution. It is more comfortable, spacious, tough, robust, sturdy in drive, most heighted in this class, fuel efficient, less in maintenance, driving pleasure, nice road vision, nice grip and turning radius, big doors, low noise compare to others, no vibration, nice suspension, good sit height, good ground clearance, nice legs space. It gives us a nice resale. After long searches and reviews I decide this diesel machine. It’s feel like a Rocket. It’s power is realy amazing and gives us a more driving pleasure. Finaly I decided this car after looking the review of CNBC car test video at Leh Ladhakh. In this video they compare Ritz with fabia, jazz, punto, i20, vista and other 2 cars. Only the ritz won. In top 3 cars 1st is Ritz, 2nd is jazz and 3rd is fabia. Service Cost : In 1st service I really surprised with it’s service bill. It was only 819/-. In this amount they change Engine oil also and next oil change after 10000 km. It’s realy nice. They pick my car from home and after 2 to 3 hours they delivered at my home without any charge. In service they provide washing, tuning, oil change, check all connections, cleaning and also gives us rubbing for minar scratches which is make by children. I think if you are not worried about it’s look defiantly this is a good solution. I am so much satisfied with it. Thanks for read this review. Kishor V. Dalvi, Nagpur.