I waiting eagerly for new Ritz Genus in India

By for Maruti Ritz from Kotputli 2010-08-28 16:29:24.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Sporty look, stylish car, smart features, excellent performer, specious,

I have recently got an exclusive news regarding that the launch of new Ritz Genus in India. I am waiting eagerly for the new model, which is going to launch in India today. It looks very attractive with charming features which makes it stylish car in the premium car market. According to some website reports the new Ritz Genus is expected to be available with attractive price tag of around Rs 5 lakh. I have also found that the new Ritz Genus will be equipped with advanced features, which will offer excellent driving experience in the Indian streets. Besides, New Maruti Ritz Genus will be available with in two variants such as VXi and VDi. I will plan for the new Maruti Ritz Genus VDi.

• Alex |31 Aug,2010 02:15:27 PM

how is maruti ritz new edition

• Mohan |31 Aug,2010 06:37:58 PM

The all new Special limited edition of Maruti Ritz Genus looks very charming and excellent interiors features which makes it decent car in India.

• Ashok |01 Sep,2010 05:57:07 PM

I dont know wats the difference between ritz and ritz genius . So plz let me know the difference of it. Bye the way ritz is the best car of maruti company yet.. Average is superb .. Always more than 19 anyhow you drive it. This car will give a pleasure when you drive it. Its pick is also nice sumtime i used 2nd gear more than 85 !! Can you believe it.. Plan today who are thinking for this car..

• Nikhil |11 Sep,2010 12:52:54 AM

Maruti dealers are giving 20k cash discount on Ritz VXi not on Ritz VXi Genus. This makes the cost difference of 40k between them on onroad price. Why So ??

• dimple |15 Sep,2010 12:55:59 AM

i am thinking for this car but after talking to some people very confused

• Alok Kumar Mishra |15 Sep,2010 06:39:20 PM

I have booked the Ritz Genus on 10th Sep 2010 and going to get it on 19th Sep. The onroad price at Hyderabad is Rs.519,800.00 Free Accessories worth Rs.1,600.00 So the car is costing me around 518,000.00 at Hyderabad. I have got Rs.18,000 discount Rs.2,500 Corporate discount Free Accessories worth Rs.1,600.00 (total discount is Rs.22,100.00)

• sudheer |17 Sep,2010 03:01:17 PM

To Alok kumar mishra : Did you go for the VDI or the VXi version?? I am alos looking to book one, but I am yet to see the vehicle in the showroom. Which showroom have you visited in hyderabad? Appreciate you response - Thanks

• Alok Kumar Mishra |28 Sep,2010 05:20:59 PM

I had seen the vehicle at Varun Motors, Begumpet and SABOO, Somajiguda. Varun had only three Ritz Genus and all three are sold. I was the second customer at Varun. The thirdone is also sold out. So, they do not have it now for display. Here is what I paid: Vehicle cost: 5,20,000 (after getting a discount of Rs.20,500) Leather sit cover: Rs.4,500 Teflon coating: Rs.3,900 I Got discount of worth Rs.2,100 which I used for purchasing the Accessories.

• khan mohamed |07 Oct,2010 12:06:16 AM

hai, i'm planning to buy ritz genus vdi diesel car, can anyone guide me. does it have all the safety features as it has in petrol version,ABS,ICATS, AIR BAGS, driver seat height adjustments ETC. And what is mileage of diesel ritz in city and in highways. And i'm interested to know does all the spares parts of it, available in its all show rooms. what is the maintenance chart, does it cost more on long ownering. those you are already using it, please give your positive and negative feed back please. I love to read, all yours opinions with high respect, THANK YOU. (or mail me your feed back pls khanmohamedus@yahoo.com)

• Alok Kumar Mishra |11 Oct,2010 08:07:01 PM

Hi Mr Khan, I am the 2nd Ritz Genus (VXI) owner in Hyderabad. I have no idea about the Diesel version but I hope I can answer most of your querry. There are three things missing in Genus comparing to ZXI. 1. ABS 2. Airbags 3. Aloy wheels. And the additional thing you are getting is the unique color which is not available in any other variation. I am unable to find any way to post the photo, so I am sending a photo of my car to your mail id: khanmohamedus@yahoo.com

• khan mohamed |12 Oct,2010 04:50:34 PM

Thank you, Mr.Alok Kumar Mishra for your genus photos, that was nice. Your car looks so good. But why is that maruti not giving the safety features to the diesel owners, do they not worth having it or do they don't need any safety. What do they mean by this? Because at it's cost ABS, Airbags, Alloy wheels are basic requirements and it is the need of the hour. ANY MARUTI- PEOPLE RELATIONSHIP MANAGER OR DEPARTMENT GUYS READING MY OPINION ON THIS, YOU HAVE TO REPLY ME IF YOU NEED GOOD OWNERS, LIKE ME IN FUTURE, AS I'M A DOCTOR, I CAN SURELY RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS, IN VARIOUS DISTRICTS AND STATES IN T.N AND INDIA. SO, IT IS YOU TURN TO REPLY ME AND I EXPECT IT AS EARLIER AS POSSIBLE. MARUTI INDIA ARE YOU LISTENING IT. I HAD HEARD A LOT GOOD ABOUT MARUTI INDIA'S CUSTOMER CARE AND FAST REACTING NATURE TO CUSTOMERS PROBLEMS AND NEEDS, LET ME SEE THIS TIME IN MY CASE.

• pick |11 Jan,2011 04:36:24 PM

its sheeting driving steering perome running like skoda fabia i have own both car fabia and ritzs

• pick |11 Jan,2011 04:38:13 PM