Rating of Maruti Ritz

A
Amber Mahajan
for ZXi
On: Dec 24, 2014 | 4376 Views

Exterior: Tough & Tall Boy look makes it so slinky and masculine. Trust me you will feel like mini SUV.

Interior (Features, Space & Comfort)

In my opinion, Ritz has biggest and sexiest dashboard in its segment. Especially the external tachometer is awesome.

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy, and Gearbox

Silent Engine (Petrol) with great pick up. I have touched 120Kmph till now. It's only 15 days back I bought Ritz ZXI and it's giving ~16Kmpl in city with full AC. Gearbox is placed in perfect position. It is even better than Swift.

Ride Quality & Handling

As Ritz has a high seating, it gives a clear view of the road and it's quite easy to handle while city drive. For highways, you will definitely feel a comfort of SUV because of its big tyres (my zxi has alloy wheels so it's even bigger than normal ones.)

Final Words

Just go for a Test Drive (Make sure you drive a new brand vehicle because dealer's test vehicle is sometimes in very bad condition). I am sure you'll be in love with Ritz.

Areas of improvement

It's almost perfect. However, some extra cup holders are nice to see and Maruti can also utilize the rear (plain) portion of Handbrake unit.

Other Ritz Reviews