Perfect Vehicle for my Business as well Big Family

By for Maruti Eeco 2016-11-05 13:45:40.0
  • Appearance

As a business man I needed a vehicle which can help me in my grocery business to carry my grocery things very efficiently and with that It can help me to travel with my family of 7 members. Maruti EECO help me very much in that. In advantage I got very efficient fuel average on CNG with nice pickup also. My daughters always ask me to buy a car in which AC is there. Maruti EECO also fulfilled her wish in that. I am using it since last three years and I would suggest every business man to go with maruti EECO. I travel more than 1700 KM last yearin 8 days and I didn't find any problem in that days as I was worrying before travel but ECCO reduced my tension. With the advantage few cons are also there. 1. Sometimes power is reduce, 2. AC is not much efficient as it is long car, Last seater can not feel effect of AC. 3. Safety is not upto the mark. Maruti need to improve safety in EECO. 4. Provide proper arrangement of back seat so that its easy to go at last seat. Yes but with the positive mind I can easily ignore this cons as it is very helpful for my business and my family. Thanks Maruti.