Awesome car. For the middle class and big families, Maruti Eeco CNG is the best option. Best performance and mileage in the city as well as on the highway.
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Maruti Eeco User Reviews
- All (181)
- Mileage (49)
- Performance (29)
- Looks (31)
- Comfort (64)
- Engine (26)
- Interior (13)
- Power (31)
- More ...
It's a good car for commercial use. I use my van for loading purposes mostly. The average is not more than 12kmpl in petrol while keeping the AC off, and not more than 17...
I have been driving Maruti Eeco for about 6 months. The fuel economy and mileage fully satisfied me. Mostly, I used it for family purposes, and the performance is be...
- View All Eeco Reviews
Compare Variants of Maruti Eeco
Write your Comment on Maruti Eeco
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti Compact SUVRs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Maruti Alto 2022Rs.3.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Oct 18, 2022
- Maruti Brezza 2022Rs.8.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 30, 2022
- Maruti Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2022
- Maruti S-Cross 2022Rs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
On Maruti Eeco :- Consumer offer up to Rs....