- Login / Register
Mahindra Thar Not For Families
Mahindra Thar Not For Families
Can't accommodate four passengers as comfortably as comparable SUVs of a similar price. Poor fuel efficiency. Best cheap off-road vehicle in the nation. Although driving in city traffic and on small roads is difficult, dashboard visibility is excellent, and you are sitting very high. Cons A rear camera is included. For me, it is undoubtedly a driver's vehicle. As I'll be OK with 130 horsepower for daily driving.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Mahindra Thar User Reviews
- All (406)
- Mileage (74)
- Performance (101)
- Looks (138)
- Comfort (140)
- Engine (57)
- Interior (29)
- Power (75)
- More ...
It is more Satish as compared to the other SUVs and the look is amazing. The features are also good.
Good For Off-roading
This car is very powerful and good-looking. It gives very comfortable drive quality, and it is good for off-roading.
More Features Also Need
Good performance and riding experience are also good everything is good but also needs features so you work features.
This car is an amazing performance. It is first India's best road performance car great deal.
Mahindra Thar Is A Rugged And Versatile
Mahindra Thar is a rugged and versatile SUV that offers a comfortable ride experience. It comes with a powerful 2.0-litre mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk di...Read More
This Is More Precise
Amazing vehicle by Mahindra I love its maintenance, mileage looks, size, and price, all things are mind-blowing.
Thar Is Very Best For Offroading
Thar is very best for everything and my experience of Thar is very best. When I set into the car I fell it is a luxury car with and very affordable price and the bes...Read More
Mahindra Thar 4x4 has excellent performance and amazing power, safety, much better space, and a gorgeous look.
- View All Thar Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra Thar
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Hard Top Diesel RWDCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs.21,665Manual
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top Diesel RWDCurrently ViewingRs.1,149,000*EMI: Rs.25,989Manual
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Convert Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.14,15,901*EMI: Rs.32,31415.2 kmplManual
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Hard Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.14,20,801*EMI: Rs.32,43615.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.14,97,601*EMI: Rs.34,16015.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.1,640,101*EMI: Rs.37,352Automatic
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.16,49,300*EMI: Rs.37,560Automatic
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top AT RWDCurrently ViewingRs.1,349,000*EMI: Rs.30,044Automatic
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Convert TopCurrently ViewingRs.13,59,101*EMI: Rs.30,268Manual
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard TopCurrently ViewingRs.14,28,100*EMI: Rs.31,77515.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top ATCurrently ViewingRs.15,73,7,00*EMI: Rs.34,95215.2 kmplAutomatic
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top ATCurrently ViewingRs.1,582,200*EMI: Rs.35,138Automatic
Users Also Viewed
Write your Comment on Mahindra Thar
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra XUV700Rs.13.95 - 25.48 Lakh*
- Mahindra BoleroRs.9.78 - 10.79 Lakh*
- Mahindra Scorpio-NRs.12.74 - 24.05 Lakh*
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.8.41 - 14.07 Lakh*
- Mahindra Scorpio ClassicRs.12.64 - 16.14 Lakh*
- Mahindra Bolero Neo PlusRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: May 05, 2023
- Mahindra Thar 5-DoorRs.15 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 15, 2023
- Mahindra XUV900Rs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 15, 2024
- Mahindra XUV500 2024Rs.12 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 20, 2024
- Mahindra Bolero 2024Rs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Nov 15, 2024
Benefits On Mahindra Thar Benefits upto Rs...