Mahindra Thar Road Test Review
The all-new Thar has been thoroughly impressive, both on and off tarmac. However, so far, it has only been compared to its predecessor. We pitch it against its urban sibling to see if it's any good for a family in the city.
From a bare-boned off-roader to a desirable modern terrain tamer that meets more than just one need, the all-new Thar has truly been worth the wait!
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Reviewbased on 638 reviews
- New Mahindra Scorpio: Expert Reviewbased on 1295 reviews
- Tata Harrier Automatic: First Drive Reviewbased on 2326 reviews
- 2021 Force Gurkha: First Drive Reviewbased on 11 reviews
- Mahindra XUV300 Petrol AMT: First Drive Reviewbased on 2061 reviews
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra TUV 300 PlusRs.11.92 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Mahindra S204Rs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2022
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.8.16 - 13.67 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 15, 2022
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 01, 2022
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.18.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 14, 2022