Mahindra Thar Road Test Review
The all-new Thar has been thoroughly impressive, both on and off tarmac. However, so far, it has only been compared to its predecessor. We pitch it against its urban sibling to see if it's any good for a family in the city.
From a bare-boned off-roader to a desirable modern terrain tamer that meets more than just one need, the all-new Thar has truly been worth the wait!
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- 2021 Jeep Compass: First Drive Reviewbased on 21 reviews
- Tata Harrier Automatic: First Drive Reviewbased on 2293 reviews
- Kia Seltos vs MG Hector: Petrol-auto Comparison Reviewbased on 2049 reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Reviewbased on 594 reviews
- New Mahindra Scorpio: Expert Reviewbased on 1283 reviews
Trending Mahindra Cars