Why car manually drive

By for Bajaj Qute (RE60) 2012-11-06 00:10:14.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style ok   Comfort   Pickup ok   Mileage very good   Best Features  no comments Needs to improve go for auto gear  because small  car auto gear not avilable for studentsif going to auto speed  and picup coming down so less acidentdsand so many benifits....   Overall Experience ok

• scaria p p |01 Feb,2013 09:20:02 PM

I AM HURRY TO GET IT

• nizamuddin |13 Apr,2013 02:44:05 PM

very god

• jaykar p bhavsar |26 Apr,2013 02:24:33 PM

Besides economical, hope that this car will solve the car parking space problem particularly for those who are staying in apartment, who don't have their own parking space. Hoping for some convenience & safety features too in this car.

• NATRAJ |03 May,2013 04:16:57 PM

WHEN IT WILL LAUNCH IN PUNE I M WAITING TO BUY. ITS AMAZING FOR MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY.

• Abdu.karipp |26 May,2013 11:44:22 AM

Bajaj, I like it.super

• YESUDAS.P |26 May,2013 06:35:51 PM

When it will launch in kerala ( kollam District ) I Wish to buy the same .It's suitable for low budget family

• Yesudas.P |26 May,2013 06:37:37 PM

Please give the road price

• Dr. Pawan Kumar |11 Nov,2013 09:31:03 PM

when it is launched in kolkata i want to buy it soon. is there any possibility to buy from some other state and bring it in kolkata.please know me soon as possible.

• dhruv gupta |02 Dec,2013 04:04:06 PM

When it will launch in mumbai( virar) I Wish to buy the same .It's suitable for low budget family

• kiran kumar balivada |13 Feb,2014 10:26:06 AM

when it is launched in visakhapatnam bajaj re60 its a front side or back side engine what about price in visakhapatnam

• kiran kumar balivada |13 Feb,2014 10:26:58 AM

waiting for this middle class car

• RAJENDRA |30 Oct,2014 10:46:27 AM

where and when it will be avelebal in surat gujrat

• milind |13 Apr,2015 03:58:56 PM

is it available with company fitted AC

• Don Fernandes |08 Aug,2017 06:45:35 PM

looks good Engine is very low CC. I dont think it will carry 4 Person and run smoothly on road.

• Java |17 Aug,2017 06:50:26 PM

If it is not priced well it will be a failure as people will prefer the Nano over this since it offers more space and larger more powerful engine.IMO should nt be priced more than 1-1.2 lakhs

• PRASANNA NATH |28 Aug,2017 09:19:14 PM

When it will launch in Bhubaneswar (Odisha). I am a buyer for this Car. Whether it will launch or not. I am eagerly waiting for last one year. It looks beautiful.

• ARUNA KUMAR SAHOO |28 Aug,2017 09:23:52 PM

This car is made for us. From the ad I could know that this car is now available for sell at nearby country of India. Why this will not be launched in India. Bajaj is fear for poor selling. I think it will never be in India. It will surely be over demanded vehicle for middle class people of India. I request company authorities to launch it in Dushara of 2017,

• Kumareshwaran |23 Oct,2017 01:16:23 PM

I am looking for an Automatic version of this small car. Because I'm differently abed I can make some simple conversion and use this car beautifully. It should also sell with subsidised amount for people who are physically challenged. Also it would be nice if all car manufacturers could come out with Built-to- order type of cars so that we can build our own cars with the facilities that we need and not have all unwanted features.