Tata Hexa Variants
Tata Hexa Variants Price List
- Base ModelHexa XERs.13.16 Lakh*
- Most SellingHexa XMRs.14.56 Lakh*
- Top DieselHexa XT 4X4Rs.18.54 Lakh*
- Top AutomaticHexa XTARs.18.37 Lakh*
|Hexa XE2179 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl||Rs.13.16 Lakh*|
| Pay Rs.1,39,508 more forHexa XM2179 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl|
|Pay Rs.1,07,997 more forHexa XM Plus2179 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl||Rs.15.64 Lakh*|
|Pay Rs.16,213 more forHexa XMA2179 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl||Rs.15.8 Lakh*|
|Pay Rs.1,40,871 more forHexa XT2179 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl||Rs.17.21 Lakh*|
|Pay Rs.1,16,135 more forHexa XTA2179 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl||Rs.18.37 Lakh*|
|Pay Rs.16,824 more forHexa XT 4X42179 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl||Rs.18.54 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Must read articles before buying Tata Hexa
Tata is betting high on this crossover and it will have the Mahindra XUV500 and the Jeep Compass as its primary competitors, while a few variants might as well go up against the Innova Crysta. The Hexa is available in three variants – XE, XM and XT – which are further available in different drivetrain options such as automatic (XMA, XTA) and four-wheel-drive (XT 4x4), making a tally of six variants. Here’s a quick look at what you will get with each variant, starting with the standard features.
The flamboyant Tata Hexa aims at the big guns – the Mahindra XUV5OO and the Toyota Innova Crysta – in the utility segment.
What would've made the Hexa better?
Now that you know everything about the Hexa, here are a few pointers for potential owners!
Tata Hexa Videos
- 10:34Tata Hexa Variants ExplainedJan 16, 2017
- 4:21Tata Hexa | Quick ReviewNov 14, 2016
- 6:10Tata Hexa Hits & MissesDec 12, 2017
- 12:29Mahindra Marazzo vs Tata Hexa vs Toyota Innova Crysta vs Renault Lodgy: ComparisonApr 15, 2019
- 15:27Tata Hexa | First Drive Review | ZigWheels IndiaJan 10, 2017
Users Also Viewed
Tata Hexa Comparison with similar cars
Trending Tata Cars