Key Specs of Tata Hexa
|Mileage (upto)||17.6 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||2179 cc|
Tata Hexa Offers: Tata Motors is offering discounts and exchange bonuses on its Hexa MPV for the entire month of April. Read more about it here.
Tata Hexa Price: The Tata Hexa is priced in the range of Rs 11.85 - 17.42 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi).
Tata Hexa Engine and Variants: It gets a 2.2-litre VARICOR diesel engine with either 150PS/320Nm (for the base XE variant) or 156PS/400Nm on tap. While the one with the lower state of tune is available with a 5-speed manual, the latter can be had with a 6-speed manual as well as a 6-speed automatic. It's available in a total of six variants - XE, XM, XMA, XT, XTA and XT 4x4. The top-spec XT 4x4 is only available with a 6-speed manual transmission. Tata claims that the Hexa delivers a mileage of 17.6kmpl.
Tata Hexa Features: The Tata Hexa is loaded with features such as projector headlamps, 19-inch alloy wheels, LED taillamps and a 10-speaker JBL audio system among others.
Tata Hexa price list (Variants)
|Hexa XE2179 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl||Rs.12.57 Lakh*|
|Hexa XM2179 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl||Rs.14.19 Lakh*|
|Hexa XMA2179 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl||Rs.15.43 Lakh*|
|Hexa XT2179 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl|
|Hexa XTA2179 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl||Rs.17.8 Lakh*|
|Hexa XT 4X42179 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl||Rs.17.97 Lakh*|
- Diesel Version
Must read articles before buying Tata Hexa
Tata Hexa User Reviews
- Very Good416
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Features no Match Tata Innova 1.Ride quality top cannot compare. 2.Wheel base/safety to...
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
More practical and value for money car. Go anywhere capabilities unlike it's rivals. B...
- 5 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
This car is the best car from Tata motors in Indian market. Tata offers best quality cars ...
- 10 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
I was using 800dx, Getz and Figo. So basically I'm from the hatchback crowd. We were l...
- 14 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
I am a proud owner of Tata Hexa. From the past 20 years, I have been using Tata cars. My F...
- 14 Likes
- 7 Dislikes
A very close friend of mine is interested in buying the Hexa, he is a Tata fanboy and also...
- 324 Likes
- 74 Dislikes
In the month of Sept 2016, I had planned to buy the Honda BRV, I always wanted a big vehic...
- 273 Likes
- 88 Dislikes
I am pretty excited that Tata has finally launched its Hexa. I have been waiting for it si...
- 210 Likes
- 72 Dislikes
The Hexa is the new SUV from Indian automaker Tata. With a starting price of 11.99 lakh, i...
- 147 Likes
- 32 Dislikes
I BOUGHT TATA HEXA(XT 4*4) ON 15-02-2017 @ VIJAYAWADA , AP (JASPER MOTORS) SINCE THEN ...
- 145 Likes
- 7 Dislikes
Compare Tata Hexa with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Tata Hexa
Things We Like in Hexa
- Optional four-wheel drive makes the Hexa capable off-road. Will go places MPVs can only dream of.
- Looks. The Hexa's Impact design philosophy has transformed the Aria into something you'd make way for.
- Features. Leather-feel upholstery, 10-speaker JBL audio system, all-row air conditioning - the Hexa gets it all.
- Polished 6-speed automatic transmission makes city driving and highway cruising a breeze.
Things We Don't Like in Hexa
- No 4x4 + automatic combo on offer. Top-end XT 4x4 is available only with a 6-speed manual transmission
- The six-speed manual gearbox isn't sure slotting and feels heavy to use. Vibrates a fair bit too.
- Fit and finish on the inside could have been better in certain areas.
- The clutch pedal has an abrupt bite point and takes some getting used to.
- Steering feels slightly vague while tracking straight. Requires corrections to keep it in line at triple digit speeds.
Stand Out Features
19-inch alloy wheels look lip-smackingly good and are two sizes larger than its closest rival - the XUV500.
'Super Drive' modes lets one choose between Auto, Comfort, Rough Road and Dynamic on the fly. It works flawlessly and does what the dial says.
Gamut of safety features include 6 airbags, traction control, hill assist and a lot more.
Mileage of Tata Hexa
The claimed ARAI mileage: Tata Hexa Diesel is 17.6 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Tata Hexa Diesel is 17.6 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Tata Hexa Images and Videos
- 10:34Tata Hexa Variants Explained
- 15:27Tata Hexa | First Drive Review | ZigWheels India
- 6:10Tata Hexa Hits & Misses
- 4:21Tata Hexa | Quick Review
- 1:16#first2expo : Tata Hexa | Showcase Video | CarDekho@AutoExpo2016 CarDekho CarDekho
- 1:28#first2expo : Tata Hexa | Showcase Video | CarDekho@AutoExpo
- 2:13Tata Hexa :: 2016 Auto Expo WalkAround Video :: ZigWheels
- 0:37Tata Hexa spied testing
Tata Hexa News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Tata Hexa
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
On Tata Hexa :- Get First Year Insurance @...
Trending Tata Cars