1 June, 2012: Nissan India who was missing Toyota Corolla’s competitor of the world market in India is going to drive in the model Nissan Sylphy, its global executive saloon in the year 2014. The saloon is going to find oys position between Sunny and Teanna. Nissan Sylphy was unveiled at Beijing Motor Show 2012. Nissan continuing the concept of roominess, the interior spacing of this car is more than the segment competitors of the class. Nissan Sylphy is built with top notch materials and will hold a 1.8L petrol engine and Renault’s 1.5-litre 108bhp K9K diesel engine at its heart. Apart from the six speed manual gearbox and the petrol powered Sylphy will get an option of CVT gearbox. Nissan is likely to keep the price competitive with a good spread of variants as this could be Nissan’s big ticket to success. The price expected is around Rs.10 lakh plus. Watch this segmnent for more updates.
Nissan Sylphy models
Mileage of Nissan Sylphy
The claimed ARAI mileage: Nissan Sylphy Petrol is 15.0 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Nissan Sylphy in News
Other Upcoming Cars
- CayenneRs. 1.04 - 2.44 Cr*Expected date: Jun 27, 2018
- XC40Rs. 43.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 04, 2018
- PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected date: Jul 19, 2018
- OutlanderRs. 27.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 22, 2018
- CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 31, 2018
- Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected date: Aug 05, 2018