Nissan Magnite Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Nissan Magnite
- All (259)
- Mileage (53)
- Performance (39)
- Looks (86)
- Comfort (44)
- Engine (41)
- Interior (23)
- Power (13)
- Price (70)
To be honest, this car is just too Amazing, well it's because of its budget-friendly price. No doubt this car has many good features and also a premium look. The space they provide us is so comfortable for 5 people to travel in it and for this segment of car range than other cars Nissan Magnite is the best option to buy and the best choice for...
My overall experience is great with Nissan Magnite. Honestly, just take a test drive and feel yourself. Compared to all other cars in this segment within this price range. Nissan Magnite will make you different, you can feel premium, and stylish. Especially with the front look of this car. Trust me when this car will be on road,...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
It is a good car in this price range. But 999 cc engine only gives 16kmpl to 17kmpl even 1197 cc engine easily gives you 13kmpl to 15kmpl. I am magnite xv premium turbo owner. And after buying this 1st 1 week feels good for an adrenaline rush for a new car. But in long run, I am feeling under power car owner. Safety security features are ...
- 5 Likes
- Write Comment
Bullseye for Nissan. Good car to buy. You can save up to 2.5 lac compared to other brands with the features, its offers like advantage, mileage, price, space, and looks.
- 9 Likes
- 1 Comment
Best car in this price segment. Driven it for around 3k km, and love the performance. Using non-turbo variant, and its true value for money car. Getting mileage 16kmpl in city conditions and that's normal mileage. Pick-up is low in the first 2 gears, but then top gears are really fun. There are minor issues in a few vehicles, that users complained ...
- 10 Likes
- Write Comment
Very good-looking budget SUV in this price range. I have received the Nissan Magnite delivery in June and about 800kms driven. Getting 15-16kmpl mileage on highway and city use combined. Very spacious car and drive with 5 passengers. No, underpower engine. The car's look is very nice and fresh. The cabin interior is not very good quality but again ...
- 38 Likes
- 1 Comment
This car is an absolute stunner in the sub-4m compact SUV segment. It has the best ride quality as compared to its rivals. Writing this review after 5 months of my experience with Nissan Magnite XV Turbo MT (onyx black). Magnite excels in all prospects - Performances of turbo engine - 💯. On paper power figures seems to be Less. But belie...
This is an excellent car. Best SUV in this price variant. Definitely, this car will sustain itself in the Indian market. CVT technology, turbo engine, excellent high end technical software-based programming help us to experience smooth driving. Nissan Magnite is a big and bold stylish variant and Nissan is coming back.
Taken Magnite XE Non turbo delivery yesterday and driven 210km long, got 15.8kmpl with 5 people in the car. Good pickup, I didn't feel any under power issues with the engine. Good car with the best price. And also vehicle 4 star rated safety. Thank You
- 44 Likes
- 2 Comments
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Nissan Magnite
- Magnite XECurrently ViewingRs.5,87,900*EMI: Rs.12,81218.75 kmplManual
- Magnite XLCurrently ViewingRs.6,79,900*EMI: Rs.15,06418.75 kmplManual
- Magnite XV ExecutiveCurrently ViewingRs.7,27,390*EMI: Rs.16,059Manual
- Magnite XVCurrently ViewingRs.7,42,300*EMI: Rs.16,36218.75 kmplManual
- Magnite XV DTCurrently ViewingRs.7,58,300*EMI: Rs.16,69118.75 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo XLCurrently ViewingRs.7,92,900*EMI: Rs.17,41420.0 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo XV ExecutiveCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,000*EMI: Rs.16,993Manual
- Magnite XV PremiumCurrently ViewingRs.8,14,500*EMI: Rs.17,86718.75 kmplManual
- Magnite XV Premium DTCurrently ViewingRs.8,30,500*EMI: Rs.18,19518.75 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo XVCurrently ViewingRs.8,77,800*EMI: Rs.19,19120.0 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo CVT XLCurrently ViewingRs.8,91,400*EMI: Rs.19,49917.7 kmplAutomatic
- Magnite Turbo XV DTCurrently ViewingRs.8,93,800*EMI: Rs.19,52020.0 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo CVT XV ExecutiveCurrently ViewingRs.909,640*EMI: Rs.19,278Automatic
- Magnite Turbo XV PremiumCurrently ViewingRs.9,33,100*EMI: Rs.20,34620.0 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo XV Premium DTCurrently ViewingRs.9,49,100*EMI: Rs.20,67520.0 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo XV Premium OptCurrently ViewingRs.9,53,100*EMI: Rs.20,18820.0 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo CVT XVCurrently ViewingRs.9,67,700*EMI: Rs.21,07717.7 kmplAutomatic
- Magnite Turbo XV Premium Opt DTCurrently ViewingRs.969,100*EMI: Rs.20,52020.0 kmplManual
- Magnite Turbo CVT XV DTCurrently ViewingRs.9,83,700*EMI: Rs.21,40517.7 kmplAutomatic
- Magnite Turbo CVT XV PremiumCurrently ViewingRs.10,20,000*EMI: Rs.22,94017.7 kmplAutomatic
- Magnite Turbo CVT XV Premium DTCurrently ViewingRs.10,36,000*EMI: Rs.23,30417.7 kmplAutomatic
- Magnite Turbo CVT XV Premium OptCurrently ViewingRs.1,040,000*EMI: Rs.22,80317.7 kmplAutomatic
- Magnite Turbo CVT XV Prm Opt DTCurrently ViewingRs.10,56,000*EMI: Rs.23,14817.7 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions