Hyundai Venue Looks User Reviews
Looks User Reviews of Hyundai Venue
- All (1475)
- Mileage (200)
- Performance (152)
- Looks (433)
- Comfort (293)
- Engine (199)
- Interior (156)
- Power (124)
I got the SX turbo petrol model and the mileage I got was about 9-10 in the city and 13.5-14 on highways. Ride quality is average. Rear passengers feel dizziness. Not so much space in the rear and no armrest at the rear. It's very bad for that costs 12 lakhs. As compared to Brezza it's pretty good ride quality but as compared to Nexon it bad. ...
- 7 Likes
- Write Comment
In a mid-segment car, Hyundai's venue is a good performance car in prevailing market maintenance and service costs are affordable. Off-road capability is good. Gulf path holes easily. Long drives are comfortable. The look is stunning and moreover, build quality is fine and adequate safety features and affordable car for mid-family.
Milage is horrible for me. For the petrol version I am getting around 11-12 kmpl .and comfort if the road is good then there is no problem but if there are any potholes then people sitting back will experience hell. All remaining are fine and up to the mark. Think and look for multiple options before choosing.
I am using the SX DCT turbo variant. The car is good looking and its performance is well. It's suspensions feel hard during off-road driving. There is lagging in turbo operation. If it's style may be more good if the tale lamp is big. All other companies provided a white LED headlamp whereas the venue is provided with yellow lamp. So during night d...
- 5 Likes
- 1 Comment
This vehicle only looks wise good. When it comes to performance it is suitable only for good roads. When we go for off roads it cannot move forward even small bumps or stones on road. Very much disappointed for performance. For build quality when you open the banner you can see the tiny engines and thin steels of the body even it has safety feature...
- 51 Likes
- 3 Comments
I 'll just tell u the main cons of 1.0 turbo petrol manual SX-o that I own since 1 year 1. Poor design. It may feel big on out but inside its small and thus when you first time drive it and you are not used to its design. you'll unable to judge its outside size from inside if the car and rear tail lamps are small in comparison to car size...
- 33 Likes
- 2 Comments
The venue is value for money car. It's exterior and interior look awesome driving experience is awestruck mileage is downside car features are countless SX variant value for money product 7gears DCT with turbocharge engine gives power like a beast best compact SUV and best car for beginner automatic headlamps are must for mountains one cant describ...
- 7 Likes
- 1 Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Hyundai Venue
- Venue E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,37,600*EMI: Rs. 19,42423.7 kmplManual
- Venue S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,28,600*EMI: Rs. 21,37723.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,999*EMI: Rs. 22,72723.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Diesel SportCurrently ViewingRs.10,40,500*EMI: Rs. 24,52423.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,58,100*EMI: Rs. 27,14323.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt Diesel SportCurrently ViewingRs.11,70,500*EMI: Rs. 27,43023.7 kmplManual
- Venue ECurrently ViewingRs.6,92,100*EMI: Rs. 16,06717.52 kmplManual
- Venue SCurrently ViewingRs.7,67,800*EMI: Rs. 17,64917.52 kmplManual
- Venue S PlusCurrently ViewingRs.8,54,700*EMI: Rs. 19,49417.52 kmplManual
- Venue S TurboCurrently ViewingRs.8,73,800*EMI: Rs. 19,75718.27 kmplManual
- Venue S Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.9,77,800*EMI: Rs. 21,98418.15 kmplAutomatic
- Venue SX TurboCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs. 22,23318.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX iMTCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs. 22,26018.0 kmplManual
- Venue SX Sport iMTCurrently ViewingRs.10,30,160*EMI: Rs. 23,68918.0 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt TurboCurrently ViewingRs.11,12,800*EMI: Rs. 25,45318.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt iMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,26,300*EMI: Rs. 25,78618.0 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt Sport iMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,38,700*EMI: Rs. 26,04418.0 kmplManual
- Venue SX Plus Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.11,58,800*EMI: Rs. 26,48918.15 kmplAutomatic
- Venue SX Plus Sport DCTCurrently ViewingRs.11,76,200*EMI: Rs. 26,86818.15 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Hyundai Venue S Plus engine main kitane cylinder hote hai?
Tyre and alloy wheel size of SX Turbo?
What are the feature of base variant of Venue
What will be the mileage of venue sx turbo 1.0 after 2 years of running?
What is the tyre size of Hyundai Venue?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Hyundai Venue?
Does Hyundai Venue have automatic climate control?
Does the Hyundai Venue have a sunroof?
Trending Hyundai Cars