Hyundai Venue Looks User Reviews
Looks User Reviews of Hyundai Venue
- All (1356)
- Mileage (162)
- Performance (131)
- Looks (411)
- Comfort (269)
- Engine (189)
- Interior (154)
- Power (114)
This vehicle only looks wise good. When it comes to performance it is suitable only for good roads. When we go for off roads it cannot move forward even small bumps or stones on road. Very much disappointed for performance. For build quality when you open the banner you can see the tiny engines and thin steels of the body even it has safety feature...
- 38 Likes
- 2 Comments
Safety very good and maintenance cost is very low. The mileage is good and for long driving, we feel very awesome in this car. The car is looking very stylish and super comfortable. And, the blue line connected with super and smart play with very good and the display is good. Superb allow wheels and super ABS and EBD braking and nice AC auto climat...
- 10 Likes
- 1 Comment
I 'll just tell u the main cons of 1.0 turbo petrol manual SX-o that I own since 1 year 1. Poor design. It may feel big on out but inside its small and thus when you first time drive it and you are not used to its design. you'll unable to judge its outside size from inside if the car and rear tail lamps are small in comparison to car size. It just ...
- 16 Likes
- Write Comment
The venue is value for money car. It's exterior and interior look awesome driving experience is awestruck mileage is downside car features are countless SX variant value for money product 7gears DCT with turbocharge engine gives power like a beast best compact SUV and best car for beginner automatic headlamps are must for mountains one cant describ...
The venue is my best experience. This car is very bold and stylish. They have many features in the segments and also like the speedometer. The long drives a seats very comfort . The driver view a road are easily visible. Engine noise is very less . I enjoy the ride in Venue and also Venue is XUV looks.
The venue certainly has those seductive looks from every angle. The design is contemporary and pleasing. Adding to the modern style is the 1.0Lt TGDi 7speed DCT under the hood which is a good balance of power(110ps) and torque which helps you clear any traffic with ease. Ride comfort is decent. Outside noise is well contained. The steering feels ve...
The pickup of the car could have been better. The rear headlamps could have been bolder to add boldness to its sleek design, as well as front grill looks good but it could have made better. The performance of the car for city use is perfect, also it provides good mileage. The fit and finish of the car are good as we see in all the cars of Hyundai. ...
- 7 Likes
- Write Comment
I have recently visited the showroom and car, I found by look the car gives you a rich look, once you see the car engine, it looks very small with respect to car weight. And the engine packing is too poor, it looks very ordinary. This could have been better. You are paying for the engine and power. Hyundai itself has created confusion for this segm...
The venue is the best compact SUV in all segments and a good rival to Tata Nexon. It is in both diesel and petrol variants which cost from 6.55 lakh to 11.15 lakh. The diesel variant gets a 1.4 ltr ( 1396 cc) and petrol is with 1.2 ltr( without turbo ) and 1ltr ( turbo) as well. It has an average mileage of 23.7 kmpl ( diesel ) and 18.5 kmpl ( petr...
Excellent driving comfort in city rides. The cabin is almost fully noise protected. Hardly one can feel the engine vibration once windows are up. Many times I myself had to look into the consoles to ascertain whether my car is in start position or not. Steering mounted controls are positioned ergonomically. Bucket seats have amazing thigh supports,...
In the hatchback segment, the Hyundai Venue proves to be the most shaped and designed to be loved car. Moreover, the much appealing is of course look and expected mileage with Well experienced acceleration. Company has designed the car appealing the middle class and near to their 'Dream Car' experience. Nice & excellent in this segment.
- 2 Likes
- 1 Comment
Brilliant experience in driving. Suspension, breaks, gear shifting is great. Stylish look, interior, comfortable seats. Driving is easy and joyful. Speakers surrounding system made enjoying the journey. Distance journey is comfortable. The rear camera is awesome. Style beats same segment cars. Effortless driving. Love it.
First of all the height of the car is small even legroom is not satisfactory if 3 people seating at back Then AC vent which is placed at the back will not able to provide sufficient cooling. It is because due to their legs will stick to ac vent. Design is also very uneven. It looks bulky from the front but when we see from back it looks very small ...
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Hyundai Venue
- Venue E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,09,800*EMI: Rs. 18,36523.7 kmplManual
- Venue S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,00,800*EMI: Rs. 20,31623.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,999*EMI: Rs. 22,44023.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Diesel SportCurrently ViewingRs.1,030,700*EMI: Rs. 23,26223.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,30,700*EMI: Rs. 23,26223.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,140,300*EMI: Rs. 25,70923.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt Diesel SportCurrently ViewingRs.11,52,700*EMI: Rs. 25,97523.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,52,700*EMI: Rs. 25,97523.7 kmplManual
- Venue ECurrently ViewingRs.6,69,999*EMI: Rs. 15,12717.52 kmplManual
- Venue SCurrently ViewingRs.7,39,999*EMI: Rs. 16,59617.52 kmplManual
- Venue S PlusCurrently ViewingRs.8,31,9,00*EMI: Rs. 17,75117.52 kmplManual
- Venue S TurboCurrently ViewingRs.8,45,999*EMI: Rs. 18,71218.27 kmplManual
- Venue S Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.9,59,999*EMI: Rs. 21,12918.15 kmplAutomatic
- Venue SX TurboCurrently ViewingRs.9,78,999*EMI: Rs. 21,50218.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX Dual Tone TurboCurrently ViewingRs.9,94,000*EMI: Rs. 21,04218.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX iMTCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs. 21,18218.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX Sport iMTCurrently ViewingRs.10,20,360*EMI: Rs. 22,34018.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt TurboCurrently ViewingRs.10,84,999*EMI: Rs. 24,50118.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt Turbo DTCurrently ViewingRs.1,095,000*EMI: Rs. 23,95318.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt iMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,08,500*EMI: Rs. 24,25818.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt Sport iMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,20,900*EMI: Rs. 24,51618.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX Plus Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.11,35,5,00*EMI: Rs. 24,84718.15 kmplAutomatic
- Venue SX Plus Turbo DCT DTCurrently ViewingRs.11,41,000*EMI: Rs. 24,95918.15 kmplAutomatic
- Venue SX Plus Sport DCTCurrently ViewingRs.11,58,400*EMI: Rs. 25,33718.15 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Trending Hyundai Cars