Q1 Latest Update
Audi has, for the first time, hinted that a sub-Q2 SUV called the Q1 can go into production by 2021. While the carmaker has not confirmed any other detail about the new SUV, which will sit at the lowest rung in Audi's SUV line-up, it is understood that if the Q1 goes into production, it will be based on the MQB platform. The Q1 is not expected to sport a squarish SUV design and it might be more of a crossover coupe. Expect it to be priced in the same ballpark as the Q2. The Q2 is around Rs 5 lakh cheaper than the Q3 in the UK. Audi doesn't offer the Q2 in India.
Audi Q1 News
The VW Group is churning out SUVs on its MQB platform at a faster rate than ever
The all-new Audi Q1 has been spied for the first time in Europe while undergoing the test runs.
In an aggressive development plans, the German luxury carmaker Audi is all set to expand its Q-Series lineup with the addition of new member Q1. Audi AG has confirmed its plans of launching an entry l
New cars are literally pouring down in the car markets across the globe and ‘smaller the better’ is the philosophy being driven by the car manufacturers of late. The ultra-compact Audi Q1 SUV is the t
Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, recorded a strong first quarter with 1611 cars delivered in India between January to March 2011. Powering ahead with its aggressive outlook for 2011, the bran
Audi Q1 Videos
- 3:56Audi Q1 On Snow TrackApr 18, 2012
- 0:33Audi Q1 exteriors and interiorsMar 01, 2012
Audi Q1 Price
|UPCOMINGQ1Manual, Diesel, 11.2 kmpl||Rs.28.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Audi Q1 Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Audi Q1 Diesel is 11.2 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Write your Comment on Audi Q1
Trending Audi Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Nissan TerraRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2021
- Nissan X-TrailRs.22.6 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 25, 2019
- Skoda KaroqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 25, 2019
- Citroen C5 AircrossRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 02, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Mercedes-Benz GLBRs.30.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2019