Maruti Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 Looks User Reviews
Looks User Reviews of Maruti Vitara Brezza 2016-2020
- All (1546)
- Mileage (426)
- Performance (194)
- Looks (442)
- Comfort (451)
- Engine (205)
- Interior (213)
- Power (187)
I have my XUV with me and Vitara Brezza at my home. Named it "Chote Miyan". I just love its front look with those enchantress' eyes. And a fit for my father who always cares about the mileage. I am telling the mileage is great. Best suited car in its segment for a college dude to that CEO of some MNC.
The Vitara Brezza doesn't shine in any particular area but instead, it comes across as a very well rounded package. It has the right mix of look, tech, and practicality but it does have its shortcomings. The proven 1.3-liter diesel engine is on the nosier side, the typical Japanese light build doesn't go very well with it being an SUV and the stiff...
The Vitara Brezza is not as good as it had been expected. For the price mentioned it is not worth it. I will share my review for ZDi+ Model after passing 20k km. Pros- 1) Looks - Brezza has got the best looks and paint quality in its segment 2) Turbocharger- After Brezza crosses 2500 r.p.m... It becomes the king of the road 3) Boot capacity - 348L ...
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
Maruti Vitara Brezza is a nice car and value for money as it is a maintenance free vehicle, its looks are big like real SUV. Driving comfortable, for long drive suitable for medium family and legroom is good for old age family members. Boots space is really good and Maruti has given a very good SUV for the medium class family.
I have purchased Maruti Vitara Brezza in 1st slot, 2 years ago. Although the car looks good the sheet quality with which the car is made is the worst as you expect from every Maruti car. Average is fine in both city and highway. Maintenance cost is also average like every Maruti car. In these 2 years I observed that now car starts giving some frust...
- 1 Likes
- Write Comment
Love the way, Maruti Vitara Brezza responds to the commands of the driver and the obstacles on the road. Looks sporty, bit too laggy initially but post 2k rpm, it achieves rocket speed. The suspension is also finely tuned. Overall a healthy vehicle with great value for money.
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti Vitara Brezza 2016-2020
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 LDi OptionCurrently ViewingRs.7,12,004*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 LDiCurrently ViewingRs.7,62,742*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 VDi OptionCurrently ViewingRs.7,75,004*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 VDiCurrently ViewingRs.8,14,742*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 VDi AMTCurrently ViewingRs.8,64,742*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDiCurrently ViewingRs.8,92,242*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi AMTCurrently ViewingRs.9,42,242*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi PlusCurrently ViewingRs.9,87,742*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi Plus Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.10,03,552*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi Plus AMTCurrently ViewingRs.10,37,742*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi Plus AMT Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.10,59,742*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Maruti Cars