Maruti Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 Looks User Reviews
Looks User Reviews of Maruti Vitara Brezza 2016-2020
- All (1535)
- Mileage (426)
- Performance (194)
- Looks (442)
- Comfort (451)
- Engine (205)
- Interior (213)
- Power (187)
My Vitara Brezza was the first lot in Asansol and it was bought in April 2016 so after 2 years driving it for 108000 km I will give you my honest opinion. Pros. 1. It has superb built quality compared to MS standards and the overall built is not cheap. 2. The suspension, chassis and the steering has great feel and feedback. 3. It has a lot of featu...
Pros. 1. It has superb built quality as compared to MS standards and the overall build is not cheap. 2. It has good suspensions, chassis, and steering. 3. It has a lot of features such as automatic climate control, touch screen infotainment system with android auto and apple car play. 3. Safety equipments are not compromised with, it has ABS which ...
One of the best car in the Maruti. Love to riding it with all world class amenities. It's exterior is having a bold and sexy look. Not having a word to say about interiors I think one must be thinking about it before buying any car. Its powerful engine is good enough to pick up top speed within a time range. It's head lights is good as well. Top mo...
This car is overall very good and everything is good in this car. I am very happy after buying this car. There are some minor issues but no major issues. It is just amazing to drive. The overall safety of 4 stars just comforts me at a deep level. It looks good and very comfortable to drive.
The car holding title for low maintenance and Compaq SUV is not a good option as the engine displacement is quite low as compared to other cars in the same segment. The features do not value for money with average looks and on top poor and light quality material is being used for enhancing mileage. The blind movement of the crowd for Brezza is a si...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
Actually, 1st it depends on your budget and also for what purpose and etc.etc. up to your needs but if you are looking for a car in the price range of minimum 7L to maximum Rs.12 lakhs then, I recommend you to go for Vitara Brezza ZDi+ (automatic or manual transmission) with dual tone. As the car is good with 2 colors, keyless entry, parts and acce...
Money oriented grate mileage. No or very rare maintenance. Sporty look and handling. Good city drive. Even diesel less noise .faster pickup. Made up for all type drives(city, highway, etc) .lot of safety EBD Air Bags, ABS, Leader in the segment. Drive more than 9months no single issue. Good support from MSPL
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti Vitara Brezza 2016-2020
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 LDi OptionCurrently ViewingRs.7,12,004*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 LDiCurrently ViewingRs.7,62,742*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 VDi OptionCurrently ViewingRs.7,75,004*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 VDiCurrently ViewingRs.8,14,742*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 VDi AMTCurrently ViewingRs.8,64,742*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDiCurrently ViewingRs.8,92,242*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi AMTCurrently ViewingRs.9,42,242*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi PlusCurrently ViewingRs.9,87,742*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi Plus Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.10,03,552*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi Plus AMTCurrently ViewingRs.10,37,742*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi Plus AMT Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.10,59,742*EMI: Rs.24.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Maruti Cars
Popular Car Insurance Companies
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours