Maruti Grand Vitara Looks User Reviews
Looks User Reviews of Maruti Grand Vitara
- All (190)
- Mileage (56)
- Performance (28)
- Looks (74)
- Comfort (58)
- Engine (22)
- Interior (26)
- Power (17)
We recently purchased the Grand Vitara Zeta MT, I must say Maruti has done great work to dominate the mid-size SUV segment and done enough justice to our decision to choose GV over Creta and Seltos HTK+ variant. The Interior would be better just to differentiate between their other NEXA products. Like different steering and consoles, the engine is ...
A good looking model with, Best fuel performance, low-cost maintenance, more options of colors, and more features, luxury seats, comfortable for 5 members of seating, boot space also is spacious for more luggage, with 360digree cameras, and an led screen, electrically adjustable seat, and mirrors, with six airbags, safety, and durability.
Maruti launched a facelifted version of the Grand Vitara in June. And it did some amazing updated and which gives it a fresh look as well. The price range is also on the affordable side. The driving experience so far has been good and smooth.
The starting price range of the Grand Vitara is around 10.45lacs which is damn good as not long ago, we could only afford a hatchback in this price range. A newly launched car at such an effective price is a good start as aesthetic looks, modern updates, and punchy engine performance add more value to the car.
The contemporary design of the Maruti Grand Vitara is large, aesthetically attractive, totally modern, and has a commanding presence. It offers a spacious, functional cabin with great comfort, visibility, and ease of entry. The automobile drives really smoothly and has gorgeous, fashionable looks.
This car is awesome in comfort, mileage is good looks fantastic u will feel like driving and s class Maintaininace is awesome don't listen to those who criticize but I would love to buy this car and suggest you to least take a test drive. And yes the company is looking very deeply into safety as well.
Its comfort, looks, and design are good. Safety-wise it's good, and the space is very sufficient.
This SUV car is good in driving, comfort and suitable height, suitable in length and the front look are good as far better than others the rear is also much better, boot space is good and the light lamp is better visible in front and this car is better in that range.
Very good car. Best for the middle class. I brought it up with the suspicion that it would be nice or not. But with pride, I am saying that I brought one of the best cars. It easily drives heavy traffic areas. It has nice look. My children are very happy with my selection, they daily ask me to go for a long drive. The good car is made by Maruti Suz...
This car is having best features that easily beat any car. The best that liked is the panoramic sunroof and all-wheel drive mode. It is a very attractive and beautiful car. This car offers ventilated seats which perform excellently. The entertainment system is also looking very beautiful. Overall it is a very good package in per...
The car is looking stunning overall first in the segment that starts with a battery and saves fuel. It's good for our environment, that we are shifting to electric vehicles and Maruti is the first to represent this technology this hybrid technology. Saves fuel consumption, makes the vehicle budget-friendly, and is easy to maintain because of l...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti Grand Vitara
- Grand Vitara SigmaCurrently ViewingRs.1,045,000*EMI: Rs.23,05521.11 kmplManual
- Grand Vitara DeltaCurrently ViewingRs.11,90,000*EMI: Rs.26,21221.11 kmplManual
- Grand Vitara Delta ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,40,000*EMI: Rs.29,49120.58 kmplAutomatic
- Grand Vitara ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.13,89,000*EMI: Rs.30,55221.11 kmplManual
- Grand Vitara AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.15,39,000*EMI: Rs.33,83121.11 kmplManual
- Grand Vitara Zeta ATCurrently ViewingRs.15,39,000*EMI: Rs.33,83120.58 kmplAutomatic
- Grand Vitara Alpha DTCurrently ViewingRs.15,55,000*EMI: Rs.34,17720.58 kmplManual
- Grand Vitara Alpha ATCurrently ViewingRs.16,89,000*EMI: Rs.37,10920.58 kmplAutomatic
- Grand Vitara Alpha AWDCurrently ViewingRs.16,89,000*EMI: Rs.37,10919.38 kmplManual
- Grand Vitara Alpha AT DTCurrently ViewingRs.1,705,000*EMI: Rs.37,45520.58 kmplAutomatic
- Grand Vitara Alpha AWD DTCurrently ViewingRs.17,05,000*EMI: Rs.37,45519.38 kmplManual
- Grand Vitara Zeta Plus Hybrid CVTCurrently ViewingRs.17,99,000*EMI: Rs.39,50227.97 kmplAutomatic
- Grand Vitara Zeta Plus Hybrid CVT DTCurrently ViewingRs.1,815,000*EMI: Rs.39,86927.97 kmplAutomatic
- Grand Vitara Alpha Plus Hybrid CVTCurrently ViewingRs.19,49,000*EMI: Rs.42,78127.97 kmplAutomatic
- Grand Vitara Alpha Plus Hybrid CVT DTCurrently ViewingRs.1,965,000*EMI: Rs.43,12727.97 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What about the engine and transmission?
What is the Global NCAP rating?
Which one is the best Maruti Grand Vitara or Kia Seltos?
What is the engine specifications?
What is the tyre size of Maruti Grand Vitara?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Maruti Grand Vitara?
Does Maruti Grand Vitara have automatic climate control?
Does the Maruti Grand Vitara have a sunroof?
Trending Maruti Cars
- JimnyRs.10.00 - 12.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- FRONXRs.8.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Swift 2023Rs.6.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Premium MPVRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 02, 2023
- Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2024