Tata Zest - Shifted From Maruti To Tata But Its Worth

for Revotron 1.2T XE

Tata Zest - Shifted From Maruti To Tata But Its Worth

I never wanted my first car to be Tata but the Zest changed my opinion completely. When I took a test drive I couldn't believe I was riding a Tata vehicle, I choose to dump all the negative feedback I heard about Tata for years. I own Tata Zest Revotron XE 90PS Petrol variant I had driven it for 1200 km so far. Its superb car for the drive and very comfortable, I felt this was my right choice buying this car instead of the DZire, Amaze and Xcent. Its looks, interior, space and comfort level while seating in the car is great. It's a total family car. Fuel economy is good, you get 17kmpl on the highway and believe me I got 21 kmpl with AC. Gear shifting is smooth. I like to travel a lot and drive is quite comfortable with good fuel economy. Also, the side view of the car looks amazing like luxurious cars. Chrome finished strip make this car looks expensive, projector headlamp looks good. If the front look changes a little bit I bet this car will be a great breakthrough for the company. Tata has built a very good product for the best price and I just love my car.

By chaitali

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Interior is Comfortable

It has good performance, best mileage, quick pickup, A/c cooling fast. Overall, a good car.

By ashok sakhare
    On: Feb 25, 2021 | 20 Views
  • Great Car.

Zest is a very nice car. I like the mileage and safety it has a large boot space and the city, sport, eco these modes are useful to all.

By kumara vel
    On: Jan 17, 2020 | 58 Views
  • Best in its Class.

Best car in its segment. Heavy-Duty, Very low maintenance, Specious cabin, comfortable ride, best for long drives, etc and great service experience by Tata.

By akhil
    On: Jan 12, 2020 | 32 Views
  • Top & best car

Tata Zest is an amazin car with amazing features and top performance ..I really love this car .

By d b jethwa
    On: Dec 08, 2019 | 36 Views
  • Overall average experience

Tata Zest has not good build quality as within 2-year rust started forming near the door. My overall experience was average with this car.

By ruchir
    On: Dec 06, 2019 | 47 Views
  • Best Car.

It's best Sedan car. Its the car with the best interiors. It's the best in its segment. Fully loaded features.

By maulesh bhattverified Verified Buyer
    On: Jan 22, 2020 | 30 Views
  • Spacious Car

Servicing cost need to be reduced.Overall performance is very good. I like my Tata Zest car because it is a very spacious car.

By ujjwala gaikwad
    On: Feb 21, 2020 | 28 Views
  • Best In Sedan Segment

I personally used Tata Zest XE diesel model with front power window basically, as an Indian user average comes first in mind and Zest gives 24 in highway at speed of...Read More

By hemant kumar chhillar
    On: Feb 15, 2020 | 117 Views
Tata Zest
Rs. 5.75 Lakh - 9.89 Lakh*
This car model has expired