TATA Zest - Shifted from Maruti to Tata but its worth

By for Tata Zest 2016-08-09 13:12:00.0
  • Appearance

I never wanted my first car to be TATA but Zest changed my opinion completely. When I took test drive I couldn't believe i was riding a TATA vehicle, I choose to dump all the negative feedback i heard about TATA for years. I own TATA ZEST Revotron XE 90PS Petrol variant I had driven it for 1200 km so far. Its superb car for drive and very comfortable, I felt this was my right choice buying this car instead of Desire, amaze and xcent. Its look, Interior, Space and comfort level while seating in car is great. Its a total Family car. Fuel Economy is good you get 17 on highway and believe me I got 21 KMPL with Full AC, Gear shifting is smooth. I like to travel a lot and drive is quite comfortable with good fuel economy. Also the side view of car looks amazing like Luxurious cars, Chrome finished strip make this car looks expensive, projector head lamp looks good. If the front look changes a little bit I bet this car will be great breakthrough for the company. TATA build a very good product for the best price and I just Love my car.