Rating of Tata Zest

Tata Zest - Shifted From Maruti To Tata But Its Worth

for Revotron 1.2T XE

I never wanted my first car to be Tata but the Zest changed my opinion completely. When I took a test drive I couldn't believe I was riding a Tata vehicle, I choose to dump all the negative feedback I heard about Tata for years. I own Tata Zest Revotron XE 90PS Petrol variant I had driven it for 1200 km so far. Its superb car for the drive and very comfortable, I felt this was my right choice buying this car instead of the DZire, Amaze and Xcent. Its looks, interior, space and comfort level while seating in the car is great. It's a total family car. Fuel economy is good, you get 17kmpl on the highway and believe me I got 21 kmpl with AC. Gear shifting is smooth. I like to travel a lot and drive is quite comfortable with good fuel economy. Also, the side view of the car looks amazing like luxurious cars. Chrome finished strip make this car looks expensive, projector headlamp looks good. If the front look changes a little bit I bet this car will be a great breakthrough for the company. Tata has built a very good product for the best price and I just love my car.

C