Key Specs of Tata Zest
|Mileage (upto)||22.95 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1248 cc|
Zest Latest Update
Tata Zest April Offer: Tata Motors has rolled out various offers on the Zest for the month of April. Valid till April 31, the offer entails benefits worth over Rs 50,000. Find out more about offers on the Zest here.
Tata Zest Premio Edition: Tata Motors has launched a special edition of the Zest, called the Zest Premio, at Rs 7.53 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Slotting in between the XMS and the XT variants of the compact sedan, the Zest Premio mostly gets cosmetic changes besides the addition of a touchscreen infotainment system with phone-based navigation, over the XMS variant. Read more about it here.
Tata Zest Price and Engine Details: Prices for the Tata Zest start at Rs 5.28 lakh and go all the way up to Rs 8.70 lakh (all prices ex-showroom Delhi). It is offered in six variants - XE, XM, XMA, XMS, XT and XTA -, and gets two engine options which include a turbocharged 1.2-litre petrol engine and a 1.3-litre diesel motor. While the 1.3-litre diesel engine puts out 75PS and 190Nm (90PS/200Nm version discontinued), the petrol motor produces 90PS and 140Nm. The diesel comes with an option of a 5-speed manual or automated-manual transmission (AMT), whereas the petrol is only available with a 5-speed manual. The Zest delivers a claimed mileage of 17.57kmpl and 22.95kmpl in its petrol and diesel avatars, respectively. The Zest AMT, on the other hand, is claimed to deliver 21.58kmpl.
Tata Zest price list (Variants)
|Revotron 1.2T XE1193 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.57 kmpl|
|Revotron 1.2T XM1193 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.57 kmpl||Rs.6.53 Lakh*|
|Revotron 1.2T XMS1193 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.57 kmpl||Rs.6.72 Lakh*|
|Quadrajet 1.3 75PS XE1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.95 kmpl|
|Revotron 1.2 XT1193 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.57 kmpl||Rs.7.32 Lakh*|
|Quadrajet 1.3 75PS XM1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.95 kmpl||Rs.7.67 Lakh*|
|Premio1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.95 kmpl||Rs.7.88 Lakh*|
|Quadrajet 1.3 75PS XMS1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.95 kmpl||Rs.7.93 Lakh*|
|AMT Quadrajet 1.3 XMA1248 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 21.58 kmpl||Rs.8.36 Lakh*|
|Quadrajet 1.3 XT1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 20.65 kmpl||Rs.8.55 Lakh*|
|AMT Quadrajet 1.3 XTA1248 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 21.58 kmpl||Rs.9.89 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q. What is tentative resale value of 4 years old tata zest xms with 19000 KMS running,scrachless condition?A.
You can check out the estimated used car valuation of the car in the given link. Stay tuned.Answered on 3 Oct 2019
Tata Zest Comparison with similar cars
Pros & Cons of Tata Zest
Things We Like
- Expansive feature list: projector headlamps, daytime running lamps, 8-speaker audio system - the lot!
- Refined petrol and torquey diesel engines. Take your pick!
- Ample legroom and shoulder room for rear occupants. Boot space is a healthy 390-litres as well.
- Ride quality is among the best in its class. 170mm of ground clearance means you can be slightly careless on broken roads.
Things We Don't Like
- Hard plastics used inside the cabin. Takes away from the premium experience.
- Lack of storage spaces in the interior
- The automatic variant lacks creep mode. Needs manual throttle inputs to get going.
Stand Out Features
Safety. The Zest scored a respectable four-stars in the Global NCAP crash test.
The ‘ConnectNext’ infotainment system developed by Harman provides best-in-class audio output.
Tata Zest User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (182)
- Looks (75)
- Comfort (84)
- Mileage (86)
- Engine (52)
- Interior (49)
- Space (42)
- Price (32)
- More ...
1) "Tata Zest", as the name suggests that this car of Tata is full of "Power". 2) It has crash test ratings 4.8 out of 5. 3) It comes in 3-speed modes- Eco, Sports & Ci...
- View All Zest Reviews
Tata Zest Videos
- 5:51Tata Zest AMT vs Maruti Swift DZire AMT | Comparison Video | CarDekho.comMar 02, 2016
- 7:18Tata Zest vs Honda Amaze vs Ford Figo Aspire | Comparison Video| CarDekho.comDec 16, 2015
- 7:23Tata Zest 1.2T Revotron :: Review :: ZigWheelsSep 04, 2015
- 5:7Tata Zest Vs 2015 Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire| CarDekho.comAug 25, 2015
- 14:12Tata Zest vs Ford Figo Aspire vs Honda Amaze vs Hyundai Xcent diesel comparison by OVERDRIVEAug 13, 2015
Tata Zest Colours
- Sky Grey
- Pristine White
- Venetian Red
- Titanium Grey
- Platinum Silver
- Buzz Blue
Tata Zest Images
Tata Zest News
Tata Zest Road Test
Similar Tata Zest Used Cars
Write your Comment on Tata Zest
The Zest is a big step up for Tata Motors be it design, interior look and feel or quality. The new 1.2-litre turbo petrol works well and with an AMT transmission for the diesel variant, Zest now becomes the cheapest diesel automatic one can buy. It is definitely worth a look in.Reply
Please don't buy any of this car because so many problems in this , which I faced already. And Tata does not care of his valuable customers.
The Zest is a big step up for Tata Motors be it design, interior look and feel or quality. The new 1.2-litre turbo petrol works well and with an AMT transmission for the diesel variant, Zest now becomes the cheapest diesel automatic one can buy. It is definitely worth a look in.
Tata Zest Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 5.88 - 9.36 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 5.71 - 9.22 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 5.72 - 9.17 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 5.71 - 9.18 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 5.79 - 9.26 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 5.92 - 9.38 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 4.8 - 9.35 Lakh|
Trending Tata Cars