Fabulous package in the price bracket!

By for Tata Zest 2016-07-05 16:21:55.0
  • Appearance

I have had the car for over and year now... And I can safely say that my investment proved worthwhile all through. For seven lakhs, I get an infotainment system, with a touchscreen, and also Bluetooth enabled, not to mention the fabulous concept of hands-free communication with the speakers acting as your phone. Not just that, the car has its own merits, the ride height for instance. In a country like India, we need a car as higher away from the ground as possible. The Zest passes the test with distinction, and mind you, I've driven it through a country road as well, so the car did get the test it needed. The cabin space, as Tata's trademark, has been impressive, with my 6 feet 2 inch frame fitting in the back as well as front seat without any adjustments needed. The interior is tasteful, with dual tone matching, black and beige. The control laden steering is another plus, for it prevents unnecessary attention being diverted towards the console to turn up the volume or regulate the AC, as the voice control system is remarkable. The exterior is standout as well, with daylight lamps in the main headlight as well as separately provided, and the overall front looking fabulous and outstanding its competitors (Swift Dzire, Amaze, Fiesta) by quite a mark. As compared to traditional ideas about Tata cars, the Zest is quite silent, so much so that you don't even know it's turned on. The engine modes also help you decide the response you'd want from the engine depending upon traffic and your driving style. Overall, it's the best package you would find compared to any other car you can find in its class. An all lovable and defining car, is what I'd call it.