Long Term Review Of Car.
Long Term Review Of Car.
We bought this car in 2018 as our 1st car, because of the salesperson we get somehow convinced about Tiago. (Less knowledge about the car)
1. Best in class infotainment system (Harman music system)
2. Steering response feels good.
3. Good fuel economy only on highways.
4. Driven continuously 2400km (with ac), but no breakdown from engine nor any complaints from the engine side.
5. Ac working well good enough.
7. Feels stable on the highway at 110 to 125 kmph. (As compared to its segment.)
6. Overall a perfect car in its segment. Specially bs6 models.
1. Engine is very noisy feels like a diesel engine in the petrol engine case no idea how much noise in diesel variant.
2. Engine is very laggy till 2.5k to 3000 rpm. (Especially when ac is on).
3. Cabin noise is too much.
4. Doors, windows glass, dashboard, etc. Always irritate you (vibration).
5. Headlights not sufficient in night driving.
6. Completed almost 40000km from September 2018 till Oct 2020.
7. Personally, I'll suggest if ur reading my review till now then probably you are thinking of buying tata Tiago, but I'll suggest you please have a test drive of ford freestyle or Figo diesel. Definitely, you gonna love them.
- 23 Likes
- 12 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Tata Tiago
Its the best car any one can purchase in this segment.
I am from uttarakhand everyday people die here in accident mostly with maruti cars. Recently a swift fell only 70 meter vally and 2 people die and 3 are serious. So think before bye any other car thanTata
I am getting 18.3km/ltr on hills ...
I own a Tiago XZ P, 2016 model..It doesn't have all the CONS which are mentioned here.. For the package, it's a well rounded package..Engine is a weak link I agree due to vibration at low RPM
You have used it for 40K , cabin noise, Engine noise, for 6Ll you won't get all those
Tata Tiago User Reviews
- All (200)
- Mileage (72)
- Performance (36)
- Looks (31)
- Comfort (43)
- Engine (28)
- Interior (13)
- Power (20)
- More ...
- View All Tiago Reviews
Compare Variants of Tata Tiago
- Tiago XECurrently ViewingRs.4,70,000*EMI: Rs. 9,84823.84 kmplManual
- Tiago XTCurrently ViewingRs.534,000*EMI: Rs. 11,15823.84 kmplManual
- Tiago XZCurrently ViewingRs.584,000*EMI: Rs. 12,19123.84 kmplManual
- Tiago XZ Plus Dual Tone RoofCurrently ViewingRs.624,000*EMI: Rs. 13,37123.84 kmplManual
- Tiago XZA AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,34,000*EMI: Rs. 13,58423.84 kmplAutomatic
- Tiago XZA Plus AMTCurrently ViewingRs.663,000*EMI: Rs. 14,17823.84 kmplAutomatic
- Tiago XZA Plus Dual Tone Roof AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,74,000*EMI: Rs. 14,41423.84 kmplAutomatic
Trending Tata Cars