Comfort And Safety
Comfort And Safety
Altro is the best car in hatchback premium range. I love the steering smoothness which will increase comfort. I am using car from last one month, almost 1000 km covered because of comfort I love to drive. The main feature my safety which none of the cars is providing with a 5-star rating.
- 7 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Tata Altroz
by the way are you using altroz in petrol or diesel ? Since I'm planning to buy altroz for a long time .The only confusion is to buy either in petrol or diesel . Kindly reply me
Tata Altroz User Reviews
- All (580)
- Mileage (49)
- Performance (45)
- Looks (186)
- Comfort (101)
- Engine (73)
- Interior (87)
- Power (44)
- More ...
Looks very promising and sturdy at the same time. The exteriors are well lined and the headlights are boyish looks which makes it different from others of the same segmen...
Best car in the premium hatchback. I have I20, my brother have Maruti Baleno previously he had Dezire so comparing all the cars with the Altroz is best in style. Features...
- View All Altroz Reviews
Compare Variants of Tata Altroz
- Altroz XE DieselCurrently ViewingRs.6,99,000*EMI: Rs. 15,923Manual
- Altroz XM DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,75,000*EMI: Rs. 17,565Manual
- Altroz XT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,44,000*EMI: Rs. 19,011Manual
- Altroz XZ DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,04,000*EMI: Rs. 20,268Manual
- Altroz XZ Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,29,000*EMI: Rs. 20,811Manual
- Altroz XECurrently ViewingRs.5,29,000*EMI: Rs. 11,849Manual
- Altroz XMCurrently ViewingRs.6,15,000*EMI: Rs. 13,944Manual
- Altroz XTCurrently ViewingRs.6,84,000*EMI: Rs. 15,365Manual
- Altroz XZCurrently ViewingRs.7,44,000*EMI: Rs. 16,621Manual
- Altroz XZ OptionCurrently ViewingRs.7,69,000*EMI: Rs. 17,134Manual
Popular Car Insurance Companies
Trending Tata Cars