One Of The Best Car
One Of The Best Car
I bought my Renault Duster (RXL 85 ps) in Dec 2013, done 47000 km. One of the best, most comfortable car, driven by me. I went to Hyderabad from Pune more than 3 times. Since my first tank fill-up, the worst average is 22.8 and the median average is 26.3. I have always got above 24.7 for the last 40000 km. The service center guys took pictures of my mileage! I don't drive wildly. I am a passive driver, never race but just enjoy the comfort of the ride. Nothing beats this car in terms of ride comfort. May be 35 lakh plus Audi and Benz/BMW may be it but I have not paid that price. Just yesterday, I sat in my friend's Alto and I was wondering did I sit in this small car for 9 years! (I owned a Maruti 800 for 9 years, Fiat Palio for 7 years). I think this review will sum-up in just one sentence. If I were to buy another car, I will not have any hesitation to walk back to the same Renault showroom. This means I do not have anything else in mind!
- 11 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Renault Duster
Renault Duster User Reviews
- All (194)
- Mileage (33)
- Performance (33)
- Looks (27)
- Comfort (53)
- Engine (28)
- Interior (18)
- Power (25)
- More ...
The worst performance in AMT 110 DIESEL, having the issue of the clutch plate, pressure plate, etc. Changed 2 times in 45000km and again the same issue from 50000km, comp...
- View All Duster Reviews
Compare Variants of Renault Duster
- Duster RXZCurrently ViewingRs.10,33,000*EMI: Rs. 22,76116.42 kmplManual
- Duster RXE TurboCurrently ViewingRs.1,114,000*EMI: Rs. 24,53516.42 kmplManual
- Duster RXS TurboCurrently ViewingRs.11,92,000*EMI: Rs. 26,23616.42 kmplManual
- Duster RXZ TurboCurrently ViewingRs.1,252,000*EMI: Rs. 27,54416.42 kmplManual
- Duster RXS Turbo CVTCurrently ViewingRs.13,52,000*EMI: Rs. 29,73616.42 kmplAutomatic
- Duster RXZ Turbo CVTCurrently ViewingRs.14,12,000*EMI: Rs. 31,04416.42 kmplAutomatic
Trending Renault Cars
On Renault Duster :- Exchange Bonus up to ...