Renault Duster 360 View
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q. Would like to buy Renault Duster from Shillong so which variant will be perfect for commercial purpose considering the mileage?A.
Duster is a great choice if you are planning to use it in hilly areas, as you are going to drive this on Shillong roads which is a mountain area so here maximum torque is required. Considering this in mind we would suggest you to go with Duster RXS 110PS because RXS 110PS will give 245Nm torque and 105.5bhp power. And if we talk about mileage, the ARAI claimed mileage of Duster RXS 110PS is 19.87 kmpl. Moreover, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to take the test drive of the vehicle so that you can check the comfort and performance of the car. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership - Renault Showrooms.Answered on 20 Jan 2020
Duster Interior & Exterior Images
Duster design highlights
Decent 475 litres of boot space (except AWD).
AWD hardware: Only monocoque subcompact and compact SUV with go-anywhere capability.
Healthy ground clearance: The FWD SUV rides 205mm off the ground, while the AWD version offers a massive 210mm of ground clearance.
Compare Variants of Renault Duster
- Duster RXE 85PSCurrently ViewingRs.9,29,990*EMI: Rs. 21,57219.87 kmplManual
- Duster RXS 85PSCurrently ViewingRs.9,29,990*EMI: Rs. 21,70419.87 kmplManual
- Duster RXS 110PSCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs. 23,13219.87 kmplManual
- Duster RXS Option 110PS AWDCurrently ViewingRs.10,99,990*EMI: Rs. 26,36019.87 kmplManual
- Duster RXZ 110PSCurrently ViewingRs.12,09,990*EMI: Rs. 28,84019.87 kmplManual
- Duster RXZ 110PS AMTCurrently ViewingRs.12,49,990*EMI: Rs. 29,77119.87 kmplAutomatic