Awesome car...!

By for Nissan Micra from Chomu 2010-06-12 02:02:24.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Small car, stylish look, smart features, advanced technology

Nissan Micra is awesome car in India. Recently listened a news regarding that the new launching by Nissan Motors that the company is going to launch new Micro very soon in India. The company has chosen a new brand ambassador for its Micra car, which is the most popular celebrity Randir Kapoor. I will plan to purchase a new small car in India. I have also found some details about the new car, it will be available around Rs. 4 lakh. I hope that the new small car will see a good response from the auto market. Nissan Micra's advanced booking has already begun at the Nissan showrooms. I also want to book my new Nissan Micra car from the showrooms. But i didn't get a min. price for a advanced booking, if any one know, how many rupees will give for advanced booking so plz, tell me immediately.

• Vindo Sharma |12 Jun,2010 12:28:55 PM

Nissan Micra will see soon in the Indian auto market with the price tag of around Rs. 4 lakh. I hope that the new small car will give a well performance in the auto market. I will also plan to purchase a new Nissan Micra in India.

• bibin |15 Jun,2010 08:51:38 PM

adv booking costs 50000

• Kalai |05 Oct,2010 02:32:04 PM

Considering all indian brands Nissan is taking care in Quality of all parts right from the beginning. Choosing right material and quality processes ensure Nissan's Quality.Comparing with other cars Nissan cars life will be twice.

• anurag agrawal |29 Mar,2011 01:52:53 PM