Beauty of its class and mighty tooooooo

By for Maruti Ritz 2012-12-09 18:33:54.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style: gorgeous look classic euro style
Comfort: excellent in comfort for big guys tooooo. It makes me feel that I am in a big car.
Pickup: good pick up even though its a diesel.
Mileage: good millage 26 kmpl on AC at a speed of 60-70 kmph and without AC I got 28.5, based on the full tank to full tank, with four people. I get serviced the vehicle regularly as recommended by the Maruti. I have run the vehicle about 58000 km since nov 2010. Recently I made a trip from Hyderabad to Ajmer and back I made around 3000 km, no trouble on an average I got 23 kmpl. We have gone through ghati section of 200 km one way and bad roads another 150 km one way.
Best Features: dashboard, orvm, high seating good boot space 60;40 split rear seats, gear knob.
Needs to improve: back shape, the front blind spot in turnings.     Overall Experience: good nuclear family car, a big car in small budget. I recommend this car for new buyers.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February
  • Rajendranathan |21 Dec,2012 11:08:07 AM

Planning to buy a car within 1 week and would like to go for Ritz VDI. Please advise your experience (good & bad) on fuel efficiency, engine performance, A/C, etc...

• mohd bari |23 Feb,2015 12:06:42 AM

Need good averij Ritz diesel how.to , Mention.

mohd bari |23 Feb,2015 12:11:18 AM