I have a Maruti Suzuki Eeco 5-seater AC CNG. This is Maruti Suzuki Eeco negative. The mileage is very bad. It starts on petrol and drives on CNG. Eeco is not stable at high speed. AC cooling is not good. The door does not close properly, the suspension is hard. Headlights are not properly working at night. It does not have power steering. The seats are very uncomfortable. Headroom is very less head touches the roof. The pick-up power is very low. The gearbox is not smooth. This is a rear-wheel-drive car but on the hills, the torque is not adequate.
- 2 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Maruti Eeco User Reviews
- All (190)
- Mileage (54)
- Performance (32)
- Looks (32)
- Comfort (69)
- Engine (27)
- Interior (15)
- Power (35)
- More ...
Best car in the segment. Most practical and fuel-efficient car in the world. It qualifies for a green vehicle that serves both eco-friendly and public transport tags.
- View All Eeco Reviews
Compare Variants of Maruti Eeco
Write your Comment on Maruti Eeco
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti JimnyRs.10.00 - 12.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Maruti FRONXRs.8.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Maruti Swift 2023Rs.6.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Maruti Premium MPVRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 02, 2023
- Maruti Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2024