Look and Style : Look and style is good. Nothing much to write about. Comfort : I have not driven any other car in India so can't compare with others on the road but feels ok. No complaints as such.
Pickup : Have to drive on a freeway to really feel it. Under city conditions, pick up is good.
Mileage : Very poor. Giving about 9 Kmpl against advertised 15.4Kmpl in City.
Needs to improve : Bunch of things to improve -
1. It should alert the customer if the headlight is on and the key is taken out of the ignition.
2. It should alert customer if key is in ignition (car is off) and door is open. Should beep until the door is open
3. It should engage auto door lock only when the gear is put to Drive.
4. Should not allow gears to change until break pedal is engaged. My car was parked and my 4-year old changed the gear to Reverse, the car started moving back, luckily there was a kerb behind
5. When you stop the car TripA & TripB resets back to ODOmeter. The car should not act smart and should leave it to user's discretion when to switch b/w TripA & B & ODO. On a long drive, you stop to get water etc. and trip A resets back. How annoying.
6. Cup holders need to be little bigger, not able to hold glasses/bottles I have. Not sure whether my glasses are larger than regular ones.
Overall Experience : Mileage should be better advertised on a realistic level. If it is going to be 10 say it so the customer is going to find out about it later on anyway and they will end up with an unhappy consumer.
Look and Style : Not great in looks. Poor leg room on front seats. Com...
I have been driving the i10 and Brio and was in a confusion which one ...
Look and Style : Very good. Comfort : Good Pickup: Not as good as...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals