Better built and reliable car

By for Hyundai i10 2017-01-18 12:49:52.0
  • Appearance

Hyundai i10 is proved to be very reliable car during my 6 years of ownership. For me this is top most priority and I dont like to get stranded on a road or leaving my car in workshop for days. No mechanical failures or even unnecessary part changes. All these days I did regular servicing only. I think Hyundai is close to reliability levels of Toyota, Honda and Maruti Suzuki. The second thing I would like to appreciate about this car is the build quality. The car is better built and there are no rattles squeaks so far. Also the materials used in interiors are good as new. I dont feel this car interior outdated when compared to many latest cars. Earlier Hyundai cars mileage were not good but this new kappa2 engine is better and close to Maruti Suzukis fuel efficiency. I get around 11 KMPL in Bangalore traffic and 17 on highways. (mine is automatic). Even though this car looks small, it offers decent space inside. Probably due to tall-boy design. I never felt this is small car and this is coming from me who used Honda Accord in US previously. The only negatives I feel about this car is ride quality and service cost. Ride quality is very average. Also Hyundai service cost has become too much now a days. They are charging around 5K for regular service/oil change as prescribed in manual.